Reviews for Four Years Later
frostbitelizard chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Damn, I wish the author had continued with this.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I felt so damn irritated when I read the final chapter back then...I was thinking along the lines of 'There has to be more!' and 'What really happens here?' afterward.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Im crying man
Franco chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
this script is garbage. The characters are all way off.
TLKFan chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was a sweet, enjoyable piece. I do feel that Kouta as displayed here is rather different from the guy we came to know and appreciate... it's true that four years will change a person, but I wish how he changed was fleshed out a bit more.

At least this ending is kind of satisfying compared to the sequel. It gets 4/5 well deserved stars from me.
DeathCheater chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Like it
HarpieKing07 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Really nice story. I greatly enjoyed Ane Doki and when I saw the sequel, I always thought that they would end up together :D
It would be nice to see more of this for instance, how they would go on as a couple...
chris chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
wow.. how i wish the Anedoki will continue soon.. This manga is the best i have ever read
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
my only problem is that kouta said like. oh well, the little boy's grown up into a wannabe manly pervert. still love em though
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
You, sir, are a boss. 'Nuff said.

-Kaze-07-
Calebra chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
love it. : and i agree with your reaction towards bleach.
Y chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Nice stuff man...just finished the manga myself...thanx for the written content it really helped bridge the ending to the sequel. Hoping for the continuation. Thanx bro.
Majiktrix chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh wow! I was pleasantly surprised to find an actual Anedoki fanfic, and I happened upon it randomly while browsing the fanfiction categories. I absolutely loved your one-shot, and it did great justice to make up for the sad, abrupt ending for the manga and its short 4-years later sequel!

Oh and the - "Thank you, oh loyal nameless comrades." Priceless.

Overall, good job and nice work.
Quiana5992 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
AWESOME! Totally did a good job.
MuffinMan95 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Loved this, so awesome and a li'l cute. Pretty good writing, especially since telling a story from a character's POV is pretty tough. I don't think you should continue it, though, as it's awesome as it is. It's just a shame this awesome manga couldn't be continued and ended so abruptly.