Reviews for Mating in Captivity
k8ff chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
ohmygod i think i am in love with this story
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I hope I'm not bothering you lol. But I can't seem to stop thinking about this story, so I just wanted to say I really, really hope you'll update sometime soon. :) x
Madjestic chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Love this fic :)
Edward's spouse chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
blue rids chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
I love this so far, I hope you eventually finish it :)
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Hey. So I just finished reading this and I was wondering if you're planning to update anytime soon, since it's been almost a year? Please get back to me. This story really is amazing.
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. Thanks!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Holy smokes! What an explosive start! I can't wait to read the rest!

jamiwood chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
i love this story hope u start writing again soon
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh boy...This sounds like a doozey!
eloquentlyinsane chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
I have to start off by saying, I don't review fics very often - anymore anyway as my taste has evolved and matured - so consider the highest praise i can give (but it's not like i write for the times so i don't know how much this would mean)

Most fanfic readers are hard put to find truly good fanfiction and that definitely what i found here. Thank you for not mangling the potential nexus btw Twilight and GG. And considering GG couldn't hold and I buy this... :) I love your style, which seems to mirror your main character, B, sophisticated yet real. Even though this is OOC, it works and works well.

Also, one of the best things about this fic is that there are so many angles - each time you switch POVs I re-empathize with Edward, Bella, and Alice. I love that Alice is the new kid, although its a pity that she got taken advantage of, and not Bella. Also I'm really glad that we don't have the whole innocent-tripping absurdity going on.

There other thing that puts me at ease is that you use mostly only characters from the books - something that irks me so much. Just when you're trying to get Bella's POV, I don't think you're conveying it in a way that shows the important nuances in her thinking esp in the issues important to her, except for the whole Jasper thing - but for things besides that...not so much.

There is so much potential for this fic and I can see it working out beautifully so please don't muck it up ;)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Just picked upt this story I hope you update again soon!
MutantBirdKid chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I've been having so much fun reading this! I was sneaking reading it during work all day today (thank god for Blackberrys!). I can't BELIEVE Alice fell for Tyler's line of crap, especially after Angela told her what guys around there are capable of. She's the part of the equation here that I'm really having trouble figuring out. You've got 3 people talking to us so far (not including the stalker) and it's Alice that I'm just not sure where you're going with. I can see her participation as a secondary character, but you've got her as a primary with a voice and I really can't imagine how she's going fit in to the story... which is part of what I'm finding so compelling in this story. I'm really looking forward to see the transformation I know she's going to go through and how you're going to turn Bella in to a sympathetic character because barring the camp episode with Rosalie and the cookies, I don't find her likeable at all (but in a good way if you know what I mean).

Now I don't like to nag, because who am I to criticize when I don't write anything, but you haven't updated since February and it is now the middle of June. Just putting that out there.
Jenny Window chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Well, I am just gobsmacked. Found your story today (thank you BelleDean), and after reading the prologue (which REALLY caught my attention) was helpless to stop until I had read all the available chapters. Your writing is just terrific, and the plot...insanely good. Love the idea of the blog too - so original (I'm sure the blogger will be the person the reader least expects it to be.) I'm a little bit nervous that you may be having second thoughts about writing this story - you seem disheartened at times in your a/ns. I really think you have a wonderful talent and would love to see you continue with this story - I've been completely sucked in by your characters and how refreshingly different your fic is to most of the others I have read. Thanks for sharing.