Reviews for The History of Guybrush Threepwood
BeeKay84 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Nice story, just a little short. It explained a few things, though not all, but then again who would want all explanations? Anyway, I loved the first chapter with Guybrush's breath-holding. And the end was nice, too, I guess he met Skylar again, right? Would be interesting what they'd have to tell each other after all these years, but well, the story's over.
Lauphen Staar chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
AH! You should add more! I'm addicted to this story, now!
Lauphen Staar chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Squee! Little Guybrush is so adorable and you really captured his voice and personality already. I absolutely am hooked now. ;p
Jakic Jovan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I congratulate you on the first part of this nice story. It is very original and wisely interpreted to man who doesn't actually know what is going on. Comments before and after the text itself are a bit harsh... But I must say that you are a very clever writer and have a lot of inspiration for fan fiction writing. I am looking forward to seeing the next sequel of this story and I am saying to you: Keep up the good work! And good luck with your further sequels of The History of Guybrush Threepwood!

Honestly, Jovan Jakic.
Symbermine chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Great a little sad this has finished.I like the back to the present at the end with the interaction of Guybrush and final seems like a put too much commas at some sentences.
Symbermine chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Do not worry about the lenght of the chapter, its ok.
Medicus Serpentis chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
It's just sweet. Really, it's a nice story and I would LOVE to see more of it.

(Guybrush could hold his breath for 10 minutes even as a kid? Wow, he IS mighty! XD)

AND it's also nice to know, that he has family (Ok, we know since "Monkey Island 2: LeChucks Revenge" that he has parents which are death, but... you know...)

Keep writhing.

M.S.
Symbermine chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Nice Beginning!I have wondered about Guybrushs past too, since the games dont give many details about the character.

Its interesting how you have integrate the puzzle-solving, into the story.

Please continue!