Reviews for We Can Be Heroes
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I like it. :)
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Catelly chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Lovely piece of writing...thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you. :-)
Renart chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
strange story, so i suppose it could work

but very very strange
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I actually really enjoyed this one and 'It's Hard to be a Saint in the City'. I didn't think I would, but your characterisation was spot-on. In fact, I woudn't mind seeing more from this particular verse.

My only thing is that in some of the previous ones he's been found out as the Master, usually by a Doctor, and doesn't try to pretend at all that he is who he says he is - most especially since the whole interplay was usually right in front of the rest of the LoM crew!

That saying, I really liked the end of this. The idea that he could somehow get to be able to think like this and that the drums could stop without him not being the Master anymore, is something I like.
happy-rea chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OMG this is AWESOME. I want one for every story. I love the way you played it, how it all fits together with the story. How he was both Sma and The Master

I am gushing in awesomeness

a gushing happy-reader007
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Nice perspective - if Sam were the Master. I like that Sam hesitated enough during this episode when telling his story, that it could be interpreted THIS way instead. Nicely done _

I love reading Doctor Who/Life on Mars crossovers. They're so rare and yet so brilliant - especially yours _
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Strangely, this one's better than all of your other /LifeOnMars crossovers; for two reasons. The Doctor isn't in it and the Master doesn't incessantly ramble. You focused on the person who's point of view you were exploring and you kept to the structure of the script, which kept you from going off on long tangents. Overall... I consider this your best /LifeOnMars crossover. The Master seems to genuinely care for Annie and she for him, something you've indicated in the past that he hasn't ever really had before; one love, one life.

In my opinion, based on what you've revealed in this as well as other stories of this nature, he's only ever had one life; proven by his continuous memory and his never truly dieing. His regenerative abilities always interfere with his death, causing him to continue to live even if his face is "surgically" altered every time this happens.

-jwchan -