Reviews for Kinematics
pearing chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This is my new actual legit otp! I absolutely loved this! It's got all the feels, I fagirled so hard I cried! Thank you so so so much!
Justin Is TheSun chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Id really love more of this! I'm gonna make their hybrid name Hoqui! _
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You had me when Maqui says that while the military is no match for NORA, EVERYTHING is no match for Lightning XD! I love how you aren't using Yuj for this just because he fits the stereotypes, and can't wait to read the other two chapters.
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I can't remember reviewing this but i did read it a while back and loved it.

I do however have an idea for a sequel, well not so much a sequel but more of a story with your short story as a start line so to speak.

I'm wondering, if i gave you fair credit etc, whether you'd be adverse to me writing and uploading the idea?

Let me know k?

Regards

Zer0

x
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
New obsessions-

NoelxHope, MaquixHope.

Ohoho :D I would love to read more!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Maqui, so easily amused . lol
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OH SILLIES, THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET STRANDED.

lol
jaymeaaron chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I really hadn't thought about it before but a Maqui/Hope pairing is really cute. I read all you had posted and I loved them all so far.
Beyond Backup chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
This is all kinds of adorable. I enjoyed this greatly.
shadowdolls chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
waaahh id like to see more hope and maqui romance stories this is really sweet and fluffy~ hope u make another one . and hopefully they'd like each other then xP please please make another one .
simply anonymous chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
awww...! oh my goodness, that was just too adorable! X3 you know, before reading your fic, i never really thought about this pairing, but now i absolutely love it! pity there aren't any more fics out there featuring maqui and hope though.. oh well! at any rate, great job Shamera! D
Dusty's Chocobo chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
~glomp~ OMG! I loved that story. Yay for me looking around randomly at odd pairings when I am bored. Please write another one soon. It's so cute n fluffy too!
kingdomheartsgurl369 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I was waiting so long for this pairing to appear and you did it! I can imagine Maqui feeling a little frustrated by the fact that he can't exactly PROTECT Hope, but his desire to protect him is very sweet. I hope you write more for this pairing XD
YouAStupidHoe69 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Oh my God, I thought I was the only one who liked this pairing! God, thank you for writing this! You are now my bestie! Please write more Maqui and Hope, for me at least. _
langniappe chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
This was greatly written, and I would definitely love to see more of this pairing n.n great job.