Reviews for Lilacs
Elaine27 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Love it! They were so cute, I can see the scene clear before my eyes...It's a pity you stopped writing
Sarcastic Musician chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Hi, I love this story and the way you write.

Not to be pushy or anything but I was hoping maybe you could write another one like this. You make the characters seem more like people, and your writing is smooth. I love the whole John, Helen, Ashley family thing. And maybe you could include some of the other people but still have it be light like this one. I'm sorry, it's just that I really like your writing and I would love to read a story like that.

Thanks for this story, and it's okay if you don't end up writing my idea, I just figured I might as well ask.

~Sarcastic Musician
tamar chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
oh lol at helen's cooking and john and ashley's responses.
Vickysg1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I like this, so far. And poor Ashley and John, having to eat whatever Helen had cooked. *giggles*
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Oh man, Druitt is totally whipped. I love it. The idea of Helen being a horrible cook is really funny. I have had this little scene in my head for a couple of years of her and Ashley baking cookies when Ash was younger and then in modern day reminising about the disaster and it was a little like this.

It was excellent. Great job.
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Hey there,

*Waves to you happily* Before I watched the Burn Notice summer finale...*Grins*

GREAT job, FANTASTIC, TERRIFIC, INSANELY fun and COOL! This is GREAT! Keep it up, keep writing please.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Je ne comprends pas le fin de cela. J'aime que les Magnus girls ne sont pas un peut normal. J'ai une petite probleme: John's langue quand le... (look, you started this by writing vive la resistance)

My only real issue is John's cursing when the boat gives in. We have never heard anything remotely vulgar pass his lips bar in that flashback when he murdered the girl while Helen was watching. Magnus doesn't get worse than damn unless her life or the life of someone she really cares about is in imminant danger.

Who cares? This is just so sweet.

By the way is this pre or post 1886?
BookwormAvey chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
This was awesome! I'm so glad you decided to write another chapter! Keep on writing!
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Hey there,

Pausing in my watching of NCIS to say GREAT job on this chapter/story. You had my interest from line one, I LOVED it. It was GREAT really.

Melissa
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Adorable. Ah...I am going to have such a hard time. This was sweet and then you introduced a whole new species of abnormal. Really good.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I just realised I haven't reviewed like any of this. Sierra and I have nearly abandoned FF. I feel horrible. She doesn't.

KOOL STORY! Love'n all the Druitt- Ashley. Father- Daughter goodness. Vey detailed and sweet.

Fuh-fuh-fuh FLASHBACK! Occumpato!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
What? Do about what? I'm actually really confused.

*Fuh-fuh-fuh-flashback* Fave part. Of the whole story. (Does that say something about my attention span? I was singing 'Cha-cha-cha-chia' throughout the whole story.)

I feel angsty. So, most of this chapter flew right over my head. I have horrible ADD.

The moment I read fairies...the whole seriousness of love and 'stuff' died.

Random thing that I just realized about Chap 1: chequebook. It's not a word. It's just a crazy, English way of saying check-book, and it makes you think it's a fancy-like word, when it's really not. *end rant* (Like I said. ADD. I have issues. :) )

OCCUMAPOTTO! (Figure it out...)
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love it. Especially those last lines. I'm a jeweler so go gem shopping with my mother every mother's day, so it was a hoot to hear very similar lines dealing with a weapons show. Are we ever going to find out what the lilacs mean?
BookwormAvey chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesome story. You should write one about why she likes lilacs. Just a suggestion.
DramaLexy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
cute! but i'm just as curious as Ashley now. what do they mean?