Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion
originalname412 chapter 23 . 10/18/2016
Tis a shame that there isn't more reviews for this story. It's nice to have some humor and more lightheartedness compared to other Eva stories, and also some more heartwarming moments. Hopefully we'll be able to see the end of this fic.
Rayram chapter 23 . 7/9/2016
Nice to see Team DaiGurren alive and well in an alternate universe! D You did a good job building up these next two fights, I am on the edge of my seat. But fighting an Angel in space without the Lance of Longinus? I can't wait to see how this will be handled... especially considering these two angels were real Hero Killers in the show, slaughtering Asuka('s mind) and Rei like they were nothing *cringes in fear of Rei dying again* x(
Celestia's Paladin chapter 22 . 1/5/2016
I'm going to say this, I'm ranking this up with Nobody Dies as my fav Eva AU fic.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Now caught up, I feel like (and know) I was actually reading this before, but somehow there are several parts between what I remember that I don't, or at least, they seem new. It's super-sketch.

That aside, neato overall. The characterizations mesh well, though it feels like Kaji arrives once a chapter with something new he's obtained and immediately disappears again to get "that other thing." Though that given, I wonder; here Gendo seems to have a "thing" for collecting the best operatives for given situations, but from what's been said, he had (redacted) capture those sent after (redacted) and immediately got rid of them instead of recruiting them. Confidence in what he has, or does he not think he needs any working for him?

... Also, at this rate, given that Rei is... being Rei, wouldn't anything capable of putting her in mortal danger possibly cause an Impact or nix the possibility of one? Or is it a matter of the literal flesh rather than the soul?

Apologies if the wording is overly roundabout. I'm paranoid.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Hadn't 00 turned blue before? Or is it a situational thing?
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
Cool chapters
Christopher chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
I hope you don't make tab risk too clingy to shinji it would be nice if shinji picks both rei and asuka just to make them happy.
Rayram chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
I'm hoping for Shinji to choose Rei, but it appears Shinji has yet another girl in his harem x) The slams against the media were pretty dang funny! I can't wait to see what happens when the Angels start showing up again... especially Armisael *shudder* (minirant: Armisael is a sore-spot from the original series for me. Having Rei die to Armisael and be replaced with a clone, wiping her clean of her character development was a total waste of her as a character. minirant over)
Still great, looking forward to next time! _
Ads.A1 chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
This is brilliant I've been laughing so hard in some bits while reading. I love it.
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
:DD
Rayram chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
Interesting, can't wait to see what Gendo has in store. Not sure how I feel about Rei's increasing tsundere-ness, but I love Mari's unstable personality, gives her increased depth. A funny chapter :)
Rayram chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
Nice to have you back. All this action, character development, and NOT moping and being emo is what makes me love this fanfiction. THIS IS WHAT EVANGELION SHOULD BE! :D
btw as the tone of this story is way different from the show and the characters are significantly more badass, do you see this fic eventually having a typical evangelion mindscrew or an actual satisfying ending?
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Oh shit son. This story is the shit. Shinji is snappy. His pappy doesn't seem that crappy, and Rei looks trigger-happy. Shigeru stating the obvious so often is hilarious.
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
AHAHAHAHAAHA oh my i love it
this is perfect
great parody evil rei indeed
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/16/2014