Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Man this story is ridiculously fun. Nice work on this. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
The Layman chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Let's hope it doesn't take nine months like the last one.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
This is on a whole now level of badass xD

Epic Fight is epic :D
the bird of Hermes is my name chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Rei: the God-Emperor of Man!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think I was most surprised by Gendo.
Almega chapter 18 . 4/1/2011
Interesting take on the NGE story. Characters approaching the situations in a thoughtful rational manner. With lots of snarky humor thrown in for good measure. Considering the changes made to Shinji, Rei and Asuka in Rebuild Evangelion 2.x I don't find your characterizations all that OOC. Looking forward to Chapter 19.
The Layman chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
Sir, you are a very good writer and despite not having seen the whole series I've been able to follow along quite well. I eagerly await the ninteenth installment of this fic. Post it soon!
Where the gras is greener chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
A nice story so far, and we might even see it being finished (which is too uncommon by magnitudes in my opinion).

The typos are a bit jarring, but meh.

You took some leeway with the characterizations of everyone so it is not really an in-want-of-a-nail story but rather a slightly different starting point for everyone. Sure, why not.

I appreciate it not being over the top or taking itself to serious.
justbehappydammit chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
And thus we get the first Angel that is a credible threat to the pilots. On another note, the thing with Kaworu and Mari is hilarious.
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
On the surface it looks like an attempt by some know-it-all trying to fix what he thinks is wrong with Neo Eva, but if you look closer you'll find some very spot on ironic comentary. I wonder what the rest will be like...?
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 15 . 1/14/2011
Gah, that twist at the end of this chapter was a bit depressing...
Zeruel'sOmNom chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
Rule #1 of Evangelion: Zeruel has to kick the most ass while being awesome and scary.

Rule #2 of Evangelion: Zeruel has to die in the most gruesome way possible.
CelticReaper chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
awesome chapter

i look forward to the next update
Daiyon no Kabe chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Giant Robots Final Atomic Bustering, then Cross Bombering Eldritch Abominations.

This is all I want out of life forever. Evafic is so much better when it doesn't take itself seriously, innit?
koil163 chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
update
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »