Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Marik,

You've put together an awfully interesting story. I've enjoyed your work so far, and really want to know what you've got planned next.

Any chance that you'll feel inclined to finish it?

Kind Regards
Scott
MonsterRideOp chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Just finished reading through everything that has been posted so far.
I definitely like the way you changed the pilots and how that changes the Angel battles. Best part about the different Shinji, the pep talk by Freddie Mercury. Whether a drug induced vision or a psychedelic experience to see the master vocalist in a fanfic is pure awesomeness.
The inclusion of some other Gainax characters is also great. Even though the names have been slightly changed it is great to see the Gurren Lagan cast doing what they would do in a different world. It is also interesting to see Mari in the cast even though no other Rebuild of Eva characters or settings made it into the fic.
Other than that I hope to be able to read chapter 20 and the remainder of the fic sometime in the near future. Only four more angels to go, if you include Tabris which begs the question, will he even fight against NERV?
Toby860 chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
first up the name on the review is my real profile name but I'm on a cellphone so you have to search me up to message me. what you have here is a story of amazing an epic proportions. you have solutely brought the story together and manage to make it work where I have seen many others try and fail. I have a request for the pairing. since all of the angels are sentinet I suggest you pair shinji with arael #15 the angel of birds. if you want an idea how this could work I have a few ideas you could possibly use. 1 of them is 1 they were in the body of leliel shame she was exposed to the collective and he and I areal were talking the entire time and fell in love. another of my ideas is whenever she attacks shinji could knock asuka out of the way and when the psychic beam hey it's tim they could connect on an emotional and soul mabel and then they fall in love and she becomes nephilim. also to stipulate the second 1 and the first in general she should give him a piece of her core so he can to become nephilim that way in the end and you finish the story those 2 can live together forever. this is my take on your story so far please send me a message and give me off look at how your doing on the story of what you think of my review.
chaosglory626 chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
This is a pretty good story. There are a lot of Evangelion Reconstructions out there, some just tweek a little and others are just over the top, but this one has a nice balance. I hope you keep up the good work.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
You know... camping with a sniper rifle (or rifle period since the sniping was just implied), King of the Bastards... it fits. And why do I get the feeling that although the preview seems to have Shinji 1-2 hit wonder-owning Zeruel, it took a lot for Zeruel to get Rei down, and he seems to be on his last legs; buuuut if anything, you seem to keep the Angel fights/confrontations down to intro, fight, defeat in a one to two chapter spread, which has already been broken by this... looking at it properly, Zeruel should be dead before halftime in the next chapter, BUT my writer sense tells me "it ain't so". Now why would that be...?

Okay, as opposed to canon, as a whole, your skillz are far more preferable, even if it seems to follow the base plot at a level both above and below the norm (or maybe it's just above?). Or rather, "How it would have gone with common sense and a heaping helping of sarcasm, fun at others' expense, and the odd tea party"

Melike. YouUpdate. Plz.

Toriano.Flacko chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
These last three chapters really stuck with me so here's my analysis on them:

15: It's guys like Iruel that make me proud to be a gamer. And somehow sad at the same time...

16: Check 17

17: ... 's kinda sad. Second Angel in a row to turn out a "not so bad entity to chill with", but also "sorry, but you're gonna have to kill me now. Don't feel guilty, this is MY death, and I chose how to get here." So, in a way, the Pilots' resources of badass were on leave of absence in the face of intelligent, possibly suicidal Angels. Here, the mind screwing comes in I take it?

And here's Bardiel coming in, who would have probably made a funny fight/a "back to the Killing Angelic Assholes business" relapse for Shinji, Asuka, and Rei... BUT instead fails at being a master of disguise, and thus Kaworu's chariot goes kablooey.

Gotta wonder how that woulda worked though. Bardiel is possessing U-3, which in canon or redo is piloted by Asuka or Touji. Here, Seele "plays it safe" and instead sends Kaworu... I repeat. An Angel inside an Angel inside an Evangelion which may or may not have been constructed using parts of an Angel in teh first place...

... Anyway. That was your dose of "Creepy Stalker Tendecies" for today. Ciao.

Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
fuckin' rockin so far, dude. And now I cut myself off before I ruin the review with creepy stalkerisms.

kinglumption chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
a good version of the many R's on the evangelion fanfic world, but this chapter confused me because how can shinji drink water in LCL?
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Man this story is ridiculously fun. Nice work on this. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
The Layman chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Let's hope it doesn't take nine months like the last one.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
This is on a whole now level of badass xD

Epic Fight is epic :D
AchvfreeC1 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Rei: the God-Emperor of Man!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think I was most surprised by Gendo.
Almega chapter 18 . 4/1/2011
Interesting take on the NGE story. Characters approaching the situations in a thoughtful rational manner. With lots of snarky humor thrown in for good measure. Considering the changes made to Shinji, Rei and Asuka in Rebuild Evangelion 2.x I don't find your characterizations all that OOC. Looking forward to Chapter 19.
The Layman chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
Sir, you are a very good writer and despite not having seen the whole series I've been able to follow along quite well. I eagerly await the ninteenth installment of this fic. Post it soon!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »