Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion
Razorsmile chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
The answer then is obvious. Say it with me: "The only way to win is not to play at all!"
CelticReaper chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
hell yeah! awesome chapter! :D

SlickRCBD chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
At which point, they do it the smart way. Simply Pull the plug on the computer's power supply, then boot a DVD-ROM or whatever that is specifically created to wipe out every form of storage on the system, including flashing the BIOS. Thus, at the cost of one computer that needs a new BIOS flash ePROM, they wipe out the angel.
World of Dragons Productions chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Marik, is it? Well, I have to say this story has to be one of the most unique and probably thought provoking fic of Evangelion I've seen in quite sometime. The way that you've rewritten the essential series and shown us a setting and cast where everyone did/acted as they should have in the series is a very interesting thing to think about and see in some cases.

The narrative made me feel as though I were sitting down with you and listening to you 'tell' me the story rather than sitting down and reading it and it's constant breaks from the fourth wall have been very amusing the say the least, though there are time I felt you were being overly descriptive which nearly broke the flow of things.

And of course your humor is entirely something else. Never in my wildest dreams have I ever seen an Eva unit flip off a dead angel, let alone two.

But my favorite part of this story is the main cast-specifically Shinji.

In the series, Shinji had always had the potential to become a great character and more than a few authors have brought out that potential whether showing him as a romantic or a brave pilot and I grew to like the kid until I was reminded of how he really turned out and I grew to hate him for turning into a crying pussy who jacked it to a comatose girl.

You, my friend have reinvented Shinji as a snarky, fast talking pilot who single-handedly laid to waste a government project with an utterance. Yes, Shinji's kind of an asshole, but he's one with a heart because that's really what the world needs.

Rei was also a joy to read. It's surprising to see how quickly she drops the 'doll girl' act and we instead see her as a near-psychotic bitch that makes an EVA unit change colors from shear force of will.

Everyone else had their moments, like Maya being the good little submissive for a really creepy doc and Gendo out to save the world-if only to spite those who are trying to destroy it.

As aforementioned, this series feels like what Evangelion would be like if everyone did what they were supposed to be. And while this is interesting to see and imagine, it also kills some of the fun. Because everyone does what they're supposed to, it at times leaves room for little else as far as interaction goes.

What I mean is, there were moments where I felt the characters were basically saying "I believe in you because you know what the hell you're doing/we're good friends/because I owe you one" and the like. After a while it feels kind of preachy in a while, so be careful not to be obvious about it, or rather try to find a way to say it without saying it, if you get what I'm saying.

So far you're doing great, so keep it up.
CelticReaper chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
awesome chapter :D i swaer this fic just keeps getting better and better

Guardian Craze chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Wow... when I imagined Rei with that Chainsaw sword thing, I just had that SAW moment!

Damn... that is some scary stuff there... XD Giving Rei ANY weapon at this point would be dangerous! and Rei's thoughts towards Shinji... I want to see what she does with it and how she acts upon those feelings! :p This Rei is perking my interests... wonder what she would do this time? :)
CelticReaper chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
awesome chapter

Guardian Craze chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
And yet, another chapter done.
You know, when Shinji was about to attack the angel with that drill, my immediate thought was him saying...

"Gigaaaaa..." he pointed the drill to the sky as its mass seemed to double in size, "Driiiiiiiiiillll..." he pointed it out at his side as the drill started to spin rapidly, "BREEEEEEAAAAAK!" He charged at the angel, almost flying. He made contact with it and went straight through it, making a clean hole before it sparked for a bit and exploded.

XD Sorry, sorry! That was just me!

Well anyway, my friends and I are looking forward to the next installment. We hope to see you soon! :)

thecrazyfatguy and friends
CelticReaper chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
awesome chapter

Guardian Craze chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
When the two UNITS Were doing that sychronized wreslting, I just had this image in mind before they started fighting them like that:

Both the UNITS took a step back, knowing the knew plan to attack together. But with this momentary pause, Shinji really couldnt help himself at this point, "So with the thousands in attendance... and with the millions at home..." He trailed off, winking at Asuka

Asuka gave him a knowing smirk, starting off where he trailed off, "Lets get ready to-"

Shinji and Asuka suddenly did a DX chop at the same time, saying the next sentance in unison, "SUCK IIIIIIIIT!"

The personals just looked at the nonitor in shock, watching as the two angels were being betten down with wierd wrestling moves. Shinji superkicked one of the angels, sending him reeling towards Asuka, who hooked both its arms and slammed his head onto the ground.

Gendo looked on impassively, but inside he gulped, Im so glad they didnt decide to wrestle here in Japan all those years ago...

XDD

Sorry, just wanted to do that!

10/10

thecrazyfatguy and friends
CelticReaper chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
lol awesome chapter _

update soon please, i want to read more :D
Guardian Craze chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
*Falls on my knees, holding my stomach and pounding the ground with my fist as I laugh hysterically*
Th-they ran?
They ran like the bitches they are?
Ahahahahaha! XD
That was the funniest thing I read so far EVER! :D
Sperance chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Oh, God, the references! They are EVERYWHERE!

Nice chapter, I laughed a lot with Israfel running away. I'll be waiting for the next one
Sperance chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
This chapter was almost irrelevant, totally stupid, absolutely loaded with ill-concealed innuendo and full of dirty jokes.

I f***king loved it. Me wants moar
CelticReaper chapter 8 . 6/21/2010