Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion
justbehappydammit chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
And thus we get the first Angel that is a credible threat to the pilots. On another note, the thing with Kaworu and Mari is hilarious.
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
On the surface it looks like an attempt by some know-it-all trying to fix what he thinks is wrong with Neo Eva, but if you look closer you'll find some very spot on ironic comentary. I wonder what the rest will be like...?
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 15 . 1/14/2011
Gah, that twist at the end of this chapter was a bit depressing...
Zeruel'sOmNom chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
Rule #1 of Evangelion: Zeruel has to kick the most ass while being awesome and scary.

Rule #2 of Evangelion: Zeruel has to die in the most gruesome way possible.
CelticReaper chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
awesome chapter

i look forward to the next update
Daiyon no Kabe chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Giant Robots Final Atomic Bustering, then Cross Bombering Eldritch Abominations.

This is all I want out of life forever. Evafic is so much better when it doesn't take itself seriously, innit?
koil163 chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
update
CelticReaper chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
awesome chapter, but poor Iruel ;_; shame you couldnt download him into an organic gameboy or something

update soon please
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
God damn - you actually made me REALLY like Iruel. Not many people seem to do that - parody or not. Heck, 'Nobody Dies' features probably one of the most sadistic, irredemable versions of that Angel's character. And then, you made me sad, because he had to die and Status Quo Is God. *sniffles softly*

I'm really enjoying this parody of NGE - from all the Lampshade Hanging, to all the Shout Outs to different shows, quotes and the like, to your mocking protrayals of certain characters. I keep thinking on how you actually made Gendo a CARING person, with rescuing all those people from Gaghiel. I'm amazed at how you can switch between humour, action and actual, genuine emotion (even WITH exaggerated characterisations). I kind of wish you'd made the other Angels have more developed personalities (I never liked how they're practically beasts in canon), but with the justification given, Iruel will have to do. AND HE WAS AWESOME!

Really nice, hope to see the next chapter soon.

gODSPEED!
Razorsmile chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Wow. That is certainly the most ... unusual take on Iruel I've ever seen.
Slicerness chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
not a fan of rei anymore. you pretty much killed her and replaced her with an asuka who swears alot.

i don't think i can keep reading this anymore. good luck on future chapters.
Slicerness chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
let me start out by saying i love what you've just done with rei. made of awesome sauce, that. although the fact that she used the word 'turf' in her speach kinda broke the seriousness/epicness of the moment for me.

on the other hand, what the hell did you do to shinji? in the first chapter he was funny. now he's just an easily angered brat that swears alot.

speaking of which, and i never thought i would ever say this, but can you tone down the swearing? it's reached the point of being excessive and unnecessary.
Razorsmile chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
The answer then is obvious. Say it with me: "The only way to win is not to play at all!"
CelticReaper chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
hell yeah! awesome chapter! :D

update soon please
SlickRCBD chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
At which point, they do it the smart way. Simply Pull the plug on the computer's power supply, then boot a DVD-ROM or whatever that is specifically created to wipe out every form of storage on the system, including flashing the BIOS. Thus, at the cost of one computer that needs a new BIOS flash ePROM, they wipe out the angel.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »