Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion

CelticReaper chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
awesome chapter

update soon pleae
Sperance chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Nice chapter! I don't know why, but towards the end I was expecting the pilots to scream: "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!" Here's the thought XD

Keep up the good work!
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
That was so out of character... but its ok, its fun anyway and we are allowed to toy with facts.
Innortal chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Loved it, and great change in canon.
CelticReaper chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
excellent chapter

requesting more comedy romance between the three pilots

HolyDragoon chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Hmm... Fat-Bottomed Girls? And good to see that Asuka is happier here. Now, it is time to go fishing with a knife.
Sperance chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Wow... Somehow, this normal, cheerful, nice Asuka is creeping me the f*** out. I've spent the whole chapter waiting for her to snap.

Also,'Shinji was in despair, the sudden onslaught of romantic comedy had left him in despair'. Pure gold.
Sperance chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Oh, gods... The part with Genda was just pure gold. And the preview... Oh, Iop, this Asuka... This is going to be AWESOME
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
excellent chapter

i can't wait for the next one :D
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
great story
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I you now what would have kill me and many others... having Shnji do that classical "roky stance" and shouting the name of the girl(i forgot by the way).

Well a truly Hilarious chapter on par with the big guys( "the gift" and "Nobody dies" )
CelticReaper chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
awesome _

Sperance chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
This chapter was better written than the previous ones, it shows you're getting to know your style better. I enjoyed it, and I can't wait for the future ones. I want to see the new Rei and Shinji interact with Asuka. It looks like it'll be a blast!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
...

Ok! I stand corrected about Rei here. I mistook her fit of temper near the end of the last chapter as something else entirely.

Great chapter and great job overall.

Thanks!