Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion
b. traven chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
This story is HILARIOUS! Man, will Asuka's ego take the beating it deserves once she comes onto the stage!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Hm, was enjoying this fic right up until you opted on making Rei into some kind of 2 dimensional villianess near the end.

...

Then again, that is DIFFERENT than the quiet and barely there quality you usually see in some fics so this still might work out okay.

I'll hold my final opinion for a bit more until we see what happens next.
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
i like it so far :D

smartass shinji for the win _

update soon please
1337 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Shinji the wiseass how will he stand against Asuka and how will this effect the head trips that are soon to come.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Heh. This looks like it'll be amusing. Shinji with a backbone, hell yeah!
woooo im a muffin chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
i love this fic. its funny and well written 10/10

i would give some constructive critism but honestly i can't find nothing wrong with this fic its awesome!
HolyDragoon chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Freddie Mercury, lol. Can we expect Shinji having a soft spot with Queen songs? Maybe some talking with his father while he's at it?
Innortal chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
You need to put something in there to separate the scenes, otherwise it makes it harder to read.

Other than that, not a bad AU.
dylanredefined chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Very funny pity Shinji dies when he meets 't see his

snarking going down well the shortest flame burns bright.

Its fun please continue.
Sperance chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
This is pretty good, but I have some suggestions: I think you should put some kind of marker to separate the scenes. It'd make reading easier. Also, try to slow down a bit the story, build more the things. It'll leva room for more humour.

Keep up the good work!
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Another fun chapter, and really enjoyed how things continue to change, as it's not SuperShinji! and Gendo's actually acting tiny bit like a Dad at times, even if he is still an ahole about it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Got to say, this is a really interesting take on Eva and Shinji here, and can't wait to see just how mad this might get before things get even more wacky and dangerous.
Fizuk chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Very entertaining take on the events of EVA.

I have actually been looking for a fic where:

a) shinji actually has a backbone

b) the fic is not just a pure rewrite with just one or two changes. (like him being raised a fighter and the first battle still being exactly the same)

I do hope that you will not let him take shit from Asuka or any others, and that you will also change their reactions to him accordingly.

Seeing as this i relevant to my interests, and well written, Please Continue.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5