Reviews for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion
CelticReaper chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
excellent chapter

requesting more comedy romance between the three pilots

HolyDragoon chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Hmm... Fat-Bottomed Girls? And good to see that Asuka is happier here. Now, it is time to go fishing with a knife.
Sperance chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Wow... Somehow, this normal, cheerful, nice Asuka is creeping me the f*** out. I've spent the whole chapter waiting for her to snap.

Also,'Shinji was in despair, the sudden onslaught of romantic comedy had left him in despair'. Pure gold.
Sperance chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Oh, gods... The part with Genda was just pure gold. And the preview... Oh, Iop, this Asuka... This is going to be AWESOME
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
excellent chapter

i can't wait for the next one :D
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
great story
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I you now what would have kill me and many others... having Shnji do that classical "roky stance" and shouting the name of the girl(i forgot by the way).

Well a truly Hilarious chapter on par with the big guys( "the gift" and "Nobody dies" )
CelticReaper chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
awesome _

Sperance chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
This chapter was better written than the previous ones, it shows you're getting to know your style better. I enjoyed it, and I can't wait for the future ones. I want to see the new Rei and Shinji interact with Asuka. It looks like it'll be a blast!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
...

Ok! I stand corrected about Rei here. I mistook her fit of temper near the end of the last chapter as something else entirely.

Great chapter and great job overall.

Thanks!
b. traven chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
This story is HILARIOUS! Man, will Asuka's ego take the beating it deserves once she comes onto the stage!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Hm, was enjoying this fic right up until you opted on making Rei into some kind of 2 dimensional villianess near the end.

...

Then again, that is DIFFERENT than the quiet and barely there quality you usually see in some fics so this still might work out okay.

I'll hold my final opinion for a bit more until we see what happens next.
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
i like it so far :D

smartass shinji for the win _

1337 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Shinji the wiseass how will he stand against Asuka and how will this effect the head trips that are soon to come.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Heh. This looks like it'll be amusing. Shinji with a backbone, hell yeah!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »