Reviews for Hat Trick
Foxfire01 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Your Alex/Mia chapter was nothing short of absolute perfection. I can't even explain why, it was just amazing and perfect for what it is.
chloebeale chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
This is so amazing. Fiona and Ellie is my favorite of all but you are such a skilled writer, I M impressed.
Caylen chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
So now I'm reading all your Degrassi fics because they are amazing :) And the idea behind this one is great. I read all the chapters and I must say they were all really well done but I liked the Anya/Holly J and Alex/Mia stories best. The one, two, three style of the Alex/Mia one was so well done, I loved it. And I liked the Anya/Holly J one because of your implied backstory with them and I could so see Holly J being all controlling and experimenting with her back in seasons 7/8. Also loved your descriptions of Fiona in the story with Ellie. Because Fiona is perfection :D I hope you do more of these!
PinkPoodle543 chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Thank you so much for this chapter3 Fiona and Ellie are my favorite characters (besides Holly J) and to have them in a femslash fic together really made my day! Anyways, this chap. was awesome, I love how in every single chapter, all the characters are all kept in character with their personalities.
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ahaha, that was hilarious. Strange pairing, but you made it excellent, as always. :D
agnes chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
that was... interesting.

there's not a whole lot you can do with this pairing (that wouldn't make your readers gag), so what you did do with it was very on point with what anyone would ever want to read. AKA, no attraction to alli whatsoever. thanks for understanding that. ;]

also it was funny.
janet chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
what a creative idea this! not only that i'm getting as a reader all degrassi femslash but some AU pairings that are hot. so far alex and mia were my #1 favorite. i guess because since both girls were the hottest i ever seen on that show. i also liked ashley and paige, always found them to have a little chemistry in the early years. okay, i'm done rambling, keep up the good work! can't wait to read more of the d-word, lol.
awriterscorned chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Yeah Alli is totally a waste for Jane. I didn't think you'd ever post this one xD. Yeah it is insulting to pick Johnny DiMarco over Jane lol.
Octovision chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is fracking awesome. I haven't watched Degrassi in forever, but still.
awriterscorned chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Wow this is amazing. Great work.
Nut Breaker chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Just a request could write an Ellie/Jane or Alex/Jane. If it appears to be too diffcult or doesn't fit with your story I'll understand. Great work so far.
Adidas3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
another great chapter... more please!
agnes chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
weird thing to like, but i totally love the way this wasn't romantic and this wasn't crushing or falling in like/love. it's still femslash though (which you know already, duh), and it's awesome because it's the AFTER. idk why i like that so much.

it's a totally fascinating approach to the relationship between ashley & paige, and even though they never were a pair, it's not totally opposite from canon cause this whole thing did happen. just different motive, i guess.

great as usual. keep up the good work. :)
awriterscorned chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Wow this is going to make Ms. H's next appearance on the show really awkward...oh wait she's gone now.

Liberty has naughty schoolgirl fantasies that's so weird xD.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Um, favorite one yet. The descriptive language in this one was particularly on point. So vivid, so engaging. Not to mention a genius opening line. I feel like you nailed both personalities perfectly and really made them work together. Love love love. What a great crack pairing. Thank you, hat.