Reviews for the uchiha family reunion
FarAmongTheStars chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
O.O
QuotidianStories chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Rather sick. But still nice.
Arwenia chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Amazing. Like I am watching the Addams Family in death, but even greater... I adore your style.
Insomniasucks chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very much enjoyed this,
hardcore chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
this is one heck of a masterpiece...sent chills down my spine...hauntingly awesome...
Fallen Quills chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Man... that reminded me of a very, very dark Alice in Wonderland...
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Scary as...well, hell. Which is a good thing. I am glad to know you're Filipino too. :D if you reply to this review I'll tell you how aswangs are apparently made. Makes for good crack, I promise.
BlizzardxThexIcexWolf chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was actually very good! Madara didnt die yet so he shouldnt be in hell...And I dont think Sasuke is gonna be getting his spot anytime soon lol! I think Kishimoto is gonna try to keep him alive for as long as he can XD
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OMG just like edgar allan poe
Heise chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG.

This is ... awesome. Yeah Sasuke's totally gonna die. :/ It kind of runs in the family.

I love the story references! I REALLY love that about your stories! You have clever ways to sneak in Naruto references.
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
ew... that WAS sick... but sickeningly clever, too. kinda reminds me of the nightmare before christmas and the corpse bride... i don't think i'd read it again, though. might lose my dinner.
Arashi-senpai chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I loved this poem. The imagery was awesome, and the maniacal yet somewhat happy tone made it delightfully eerie, and all in all, Very good job. I tip my A's hat to you
Stormyfate chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, that was pretty freaky(Crazed Uchihas,ne? o_o). Very well written though
Salia Glacerious chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Amazing, Beautiful, I'm speechless (In a good way)
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I have to say I think you are pretty brilliant because you can even make that deathly, grisly scene mind-boggingly entertaining. Well-freaking done! It was funny in the beginning to see Madara acting more like Tobi, but very appropriate for the clan patriach to be the first to welcome him. At the end, I couldn't help feel sad that Sasuke is indeed heading towards a very hellish place in the Narutoverse. I am shaking my head that Kishimoto is making dumbass Naruto ultimately his savior-if I was Sasuke, I would commit seppuku. Okay, so this is my overworked, dead tired, slightly crackish brain melting down as I end this review...Dark Sasuke totally owns (weak-a$$) evil Naruto any day of the week. Period! Can you tell I am hating the direction of the current Manga chapters lately...thanks for letting me vent my friend.