Reviews for Collision Course
ScarletKira chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I really like this story. I'm beginning to wonder how far they are from Hogwarts. Update soon.
SnapeSnogger21 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Lol owing Severus snape a life seems a bit daunting. But it could be awesome! So many ideas...
Her Royal Goddess chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Loving it, it's dark but also funny I look forward to seeing how it all turns out.
Artemis Decibal chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Well, now I'm really wondering how they will develop friendship much the less romance.
CeliaEquus chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Oh dear. It's quite a turnaround for a Gryffindor to owe a life debt to a Slytherin, isn't it?

Update soon, please!
Artemis Decibal chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Exciting, though saddening that so many of the Weasleys are dead.
CeliaEquus chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Well, the miserable sod deserved it. And surely he should be admiring her very Slytherin tactics? Grr!

Anywho!

I hope your father gets better soon. What kind of operation was it, if you don't mind my asking? I've been through something similar, though Mum was in charge, and I just helped her. Also, this was before I joined this website-long before.

Update soon, please!
CeliaEquus chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Well, at least they're together. Kind of. I hope they find the others, and can stay with them. Did anyone know about their Animagus forms? Anyone who's alive, I mean? No doubt we'll find out, of course. And is Voldemort dead? Again, no doubt we'll find out.

I'm just going to stop now. *Grins sheepishly*

Update soon, pleeease!
SnapeSnogger21 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Oh, my! And not even the same species. Is she going to eat him? Lol. Ooh, i can't wait to see what happen!
SnapeSnogger21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great beginning! I love the way you wrote the battle, very intense. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen, please update soon :)