Reviews for Heat Wave
lol, i agree
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
that was awesome!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Lol wow! I probably would never have thought that you could make a BMWW fanfic with a Klondike bar... Interesting and EXTREMELY CREATIVE! Please make more!
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha so great! 3 it!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very funny
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I'm with you, Bruce and Diana should totally date.
Knight of Eons chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
*Tries to hold back laughter but fails. HARD!* Oh man that was just to funny! Batman can take on Superman, if he needed to, but Wonder woman eating a Klondike bar makes him flustered?
We're doomed!
But at least she shared.
Good story!
GreenIsMyWarPaint chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ahahahahahaha this was brilliant
me chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
that was great )
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Too funny. It's really funny how the little absent-minded decisions that are made turn around and bite right in the butt. Poor Bruce. Crafty Diana. I love it. Very, very funny. And cute.
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Haha.. Rich kid with issues indeed.

What would we have to give the makers to actually make an episode that was meant solely for their relationship? Of course, aside from "This Little Piggy"?
TyriaT chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hot! Hot! Hot!

This is now my favorite part. "Damn crafty Amazon. Still, he was the goddamn Batman and the goddamn Batman did not back down from a challenge."

Perfect!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I've never had a Klondike bar before either but there's no Batman to eat it with.

I really am getting frustrated at the comics for not exploring the pairing a little more. And I was mega pissed that they canceled Justice League Unlimited. I miss their playful banter as well.

Nice story. Great (I assume) like a Klondike but like a Klondike, it didn't last very long... XD
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Forget a long-winded review, I'm laughing too hard!
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
"He tried his best not to notice but it was like trying to avoid gravity. Impossible."

Hah. Really cute story. Witty. :)