Reviews for Good Morning
frost chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i have two things to say

1-i loved it

2-aaawwwwwwww
Munch chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I can't wait for more! .!

I loved it!

keep going!
Steel Drums and Island Dances chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Your Lucky Star stories are wonderful; they make me cry. You're a beautiful person and great writer.
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Love how you build these one-shots up before even revealing who exactly we are witnessing this scene through. Once again I didn't even read the summary for the pairing and so was doubly blown away by this being from Misao. Congrats.
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
A fine story. I love such fluffy confections as this. _
Redline57 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was great! It was short but so sweet. Had a great ending. You are right, there is a massive shortage of Misao and Ayano out there. This was a great one, you have a good writing style. Feel free to continue this on! Feel free to make more!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awesome story I hope to see more Misao x Ayano stories from you!
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wonderfully written. :) Yeah I should also write more Ayasao or Miano more often. I wonder if they would include Ayano's boyfriend between them :p
Omegahugger chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
It might have been short, but I enjoyed reading this. My main complaint would be that the ending was a bit abrupt.

Also, I don't think that MisaoxAyano fics are rare, only that fics that center on them are. C: They show up in pretty much every fic that involves other pairings, as far as I can see.

But if you think they are rare, I dare you to write one! Judging from this story, you could make an awesome one. So keep on writing!
Mikeru-D chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Aww, such a cute story! I read it shortly after waking-up myself, which gave it an extra feel-good feeling for me, and a good start to the day! (Even though I slept until the afternoon.)