Reviews for Persona Eternity Soul
OrenjiNari chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I love Persona!XD

3 This story is getting more awesome! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more!
PaygeV chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Thanks for writing this! I really hope you finish it as there isn't nearly enough akihikoxminako out there!

There are a few grammatical errors here and there but it's otherwise well written:) thanks again.
yoeda chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Wow! What a great story...

It's so perfect, you paired Akihiko x Minako & Souji x Yukiko, they're my fav pair

Can't wait for the next chapter, I'll wait

And I hope, Theo is wrong in this story. I want Minato & Minako alive and happy with their love...

Good luck to you!
Patcheresu chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
There. Now you've handled the power of plot more responsibly. I like this chapter and the hilarious Takaya and Jin neighbors. Your neighbor is a "friggin ghost" who walks around shirtless and a gun down his pants. And yet, given how that makes people sceram country bumpkin, you will immediately find this "country bumpkin" spouts intellectual nonsense at you. As for Jin...he's a techie. That's all. Faved and followed!
Patcheresu chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
...TOO MUCH FAIL.

Some of this stuff is understandable while the rest is WTF.

How did Minako generate from Minato?

Souji was seventeen in Persona 4. Which means he's around 22 or you decided they're going back in time.

How is Eiichiro Takeba ALIVE?

Shinjiro doesn't make it out of the hospital until Spring or so. How is he there around November? He gets hospitalized in September.
J.the.Lunar.Writer chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Personally, it feels great to be reading your story because I like how you stay in character with all of them of their personality and such. I can't do that cuz I go OC on my fanfics sometimes. I also like the pairings since you included Minako from P3P and have these love triangles. Yes, I am a Minako/Akihiko supporter as much as Minato/Yukari and so fourth. :) Another thing, this blend of P3 and P4 is done well. It feels like its P5.

The writing is good along with a balance of details and dialogue. I always sleep when the writer gives too much details and no one is talking. Makes it feel like the story is not going anywhere.

Btw, it is "senpai". Not "sempai". Just telling now on the spelling.

Haha, "Stupei". I already love Junpei and Chidori's daughter. lol
Minako Aragaki chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Wow triangle Love Between Akihiko,Shinjiro,and Ryoji I wonder Ken and Theodore Gonna be In Triangle Love too Wow~ So Romantic He He He I can't Wait the next Chapter Ganbarimasu I Love You (As Author)
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
this is going to be good once they have their reunion
Astrih Konnash chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Loooong chapter indeed - but I love it _

The food dialogue reminded me of the hilarious food scenes in P4 - possible return of Mistery Food X anyone? _~

*ducks Shinjiros rage*
orgiarebrus chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
20.000 words in just two chapters.!

That's what I call as long story.!

Nice work here too.!

Like it very much.!
CeruleanBlue18 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
An interesting idea, keep up the good work :D - DAOTSB
ToonyTwilight chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Love the story so far!
Hiro43 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Not bad. An interesting and a long introduction chapter, a good combination. Update soon.
Xoraan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Intriguing. This must've taken a lot of work. I want to see how your story develops. Keep writing. And there are too many '...'. Try not to rely on those too much
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3