Reviews for Sarah versus The Sister
alicecullenrocks888 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Bahahah shenuckles? xDD who even says that? anyway, love the chapter(:
aby chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
DUDEEE I WANT CANDY~~~ anyway, YES YOU FINALLY DID THE PARAGRAPHING THING~ EASIER TO READ. ahahaha. i love your story even though i dont like chuck
aby chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
awww you mentioned my story! haha, and other than the incredible shortness, it's great!
aby chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
great story, keep up the good writingXD lalala~~
Tanigi chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Okay, first of all, this is really hard to read; there are no separate paragraphs for dialogue, the tenses are mixed up, the character voices don't sound in-character, and the punctuation is haphazard.

Furthermore, I could barely figure out what was going on.

This girl just happens to steal a wallet where Sarah and Chuck were walking, Sarah catches her, and she just HAPPENS to be Sarah's sister?

And Sarah is impressed by her wallet-stealing skills? Sarah is a highly trained, highly competent CIA agent. I doubt she would be at all impressed by a pickpocket.

Then she just lets her walk off?

And this girl has a file in the Intersect? The Intersect has files on government secrets, not juvenile delinquents.

And Sarah thinks that a 16-year-old boy is cute?

And she has had no idea where her little sister was all this time?

And she's not the least little bit shocked or anything after running into her? Just pleasantly surprised?
TheWriterPersonWhoWritesStuff chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
nice start, please continue :D
joanne chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
ohhh...then wad happen aft nxt?

nice btw :DDDDD
jou-jou86 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
yeah charah it's a principal element in all story! you should add some more!
emenemdj chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very interesting. A bit choppy but a good start. Would love to see more.
jcat30 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Interesting start to the story. I think a story where more of Sarah's past comes out would be good and mending issues between the sisters would be great. I thought that Sarah's real name was Sam, so wouldn't her sister call her by her real name when they didn't have Chuck around?
pamela khoo chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
haha nice story based on the narrator. i like reading it :) cool one :)
alicecullenrocks888 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this is aby XD and i luvvvvv your story, even though i dont like chuck that much, but your writing is awesome(: