Reviews for Brick & Mortar
Besen chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Actually, it was the Tauren who convinced the Orcs to accept the Forsaken into the Horde, or to be more specific, Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem who convinced Thrall.
Just an idea chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Hey...just throwing the idea out there...what about a story about Johnny and Brick from Johnnys point of view (set after Brick & Mortar please)...I don't know what they would be doing but you are a good writer so I'm sure you would think of something
Observer chapter 73 . 6/6/2014
This is really a great story...can you do one about Johnny getting a Forsaken woman?
Zul'Gal chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Mi waan fi tell yuh 'ow much mi love de way yuh write de trollish accent, fah once, it realy feels like patwa. And de storry deh nuff interesting, you got mi 'ooked
ninja awesome monkey chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
this is great ! keep writing
DDDD chapter 73 . 9/27/2010
/cry

I'm going to miss this wowfic/ It was so funny, and good... and i really liked brick, johnny, and the troll(whose name i never remember).

I like the mojo pouch in the earlier chapter.

P painful, but funny. Those poor little cow makers...

One question, where did "The gal's" go? brick was making a big deal about them in the beginning, and they just disappeared...
Desiree1717 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I love this story. I like the dynamic of Brick and Johnny, and the way they have clear personalities! There's also just the right balance of serious and humor. Excellent stuff.
Boar Rushes Down The Mountain chapter 73 . 8/31/2010
This is a great story, well rounded and everything. Keep writing on this. D
Nomix chapter 69 . 5/27/2010
I noticed the chapter number and grinned. And I laughed at the mojo bag.
Sonny Oliver chapter 20 . 5/26/2010
I love this story! when i used to play wow, i played a tauren because they were a fun race. thank you for expanding on their culture, i really liked that. please continue the story :)