Reviews for The Box of Delights
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wonderful to see more in this universe! Dr. Freiber really does want to work on Ezra and that was a very tempting gift. Love how the morning starts so peacefully and makes such a dramatic turn. Buck was right with his lynch party comment; at least as far as Ezra is concerned. Terrific how you shifted the description of the intruments depending on the ups and downs of views of the guys. Ezra was so happy and curious at first and figured out what happened very quickly; he's gone to ground and won't be resting easily for a while. Love Vin's description of Ezra's state of mind; that really hit the nail on the head. Nathan's enlightenment was just lovely to see; he is absorbing the knowledge and has tasted the apple of temptation. Wonderful progression and I'm so looking forward to the next part.
beanarie chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I could not be more thrilled to see another story in the series. That said, I felt awful for Nathan. He wants to help, preferably to fix, So Damn Bad. Why do I get the feeling the stray cat population of the town is about to decrease substantially?
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I'm so glad you've continued with this story line. I can just imagine Ezra's fear as he realized what the box contained. Nathan's delight in the new surgical instruments and book is clear and I love his conundrum, not wanting to use them, but hoping he might get a chance, some day. Wonderful story. JudyL
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Agh! Poor Ezra! And Nathan - don't go there, nathan! Of course you leave me wanting more...
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I really love this series. Pleasant surprise to get another story. This one is definitely up to the same excellent standard as the previous. Thank you for sharing.