Reviews for Window of Opportunity
Masatoru chapter 1 . 7/13
Just..amazing..o.o
You're really filling the gap for good DB love stories.
babygirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
i think u lefted to open ended u should atleast continue it fans wants a whole story
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Nicely done!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That he would remember tells you something right there. Damn. I'm an ardent shipper of the canon couples but I always too wonder about the what-ifs. :)
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I enjoyed the story very much. I thought it was sad and sweet at the same time. I liked how you made it seem realistic and not super-cheesy.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aw, recently I've been getting really into the the Goku/Bulma pairing. I'm actually surprised at the lack of stories and general support for them. I mean, Bulma was the the first person Goku ever met, besides his father.I always did think that something must have happened to Goku and Bulma and this just added more fuel to meh fire. Heh:) Great story.
mayan chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
great story, great pairing. wonder if they did kiss they'd been togheter instead of canon happening. ya should write more of this pairing and the 'what if' things had progressed to the kiss.
paula chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
very good writing, I loved it
miss chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
GxB ahhh my fav couple :D

i can't wait for the next chapter! (there's a next chapter right? T-T) write soon!
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Well written, but I shall end here as the pairing irritates me. Sorry. Keep writing.
Elixire J. Crow chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
owh gawd. so sweeet. rich in intended meaning! i love this fic. i really really feel sooo nostalgic. yeah, when they met before fight with picolo, i think both of them were will makes a good couple to be adored, and we got the hint right? loling around..its too good! thx, u made my day.

im fave this.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was a very nice fanfic. It's certainly something to think about. What if Bulma and Goku had kissed that night? It's interesting to think about.

Great story _
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow. This has so much emotional impact for me. It's a mind-blowing idea, but so in keeping with the show. Everyone is so in character in this short! Goku's lines were perfect, Roshi's protectiveness spot on, and Bulma's blustering to cover her ocean of insecurities...This is such good fanfiction.