Reviews for Finest Hour
cherish15 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Very well written. I have to agree about how putting it in the crossover section slows reviews. I would love to see you write a full story about Troy. I'm sure it'd be of quality something that the Troy fandom is lacking at the moment.

Cherish15
hayley chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very good. VERY Illiadic. I approve deeply of this story. The love of Achilles and Patroclus (whether seen as friendship or romance) is deep and beautiful and you've captured it exquisitely.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh, the paradox of usefulness and obscurity that are the crossover sections of this site! Sorry I didn't find this earlier. I must say I love how you marvelously combined the events and characters of the book with those of the movie, so that this fic truly does belong as a splendid crossover.

How you left dear Patroclus alive for a time reminded me of a fic I wrote long ago where I did the same thing, only it was purely movie-based and Achilles actually did make it out on the field in time. Such sadness, you really did capture his anguish well...I'm even rereading the Iliad as we speak/write, so that makes it all the more poignant.

Nicely done, my friend!

Halo
Celestial Leaves chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
reall good. sweet and sad.