Reviews for Memories of Love
edwardjaden chapter 32 . 4/7
I like this story too its my second favorite after "An eternity to love". I really like your style of writing and I hope (actually beg you) to finish my favorite stories
FanFictionUser27 chapter 32 . 10/30/2013
I know it has been a year since you last uodated but are you ever going to update again at all? I really love this story.
mpcullen chapter 32 . 6/20/2013
i noticed the last time you have updated this story. it would be nice of you, as an author, to give us some sort of information as to an update. i know we all have some sort of lives but you should at least give us something. at least let us know if this story will continue. be a little more responsible, and take 5 minutes of your other story and give us an update (and when i say update im not talking about another chapter, more like an author's note).
mpcullen chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
sujari6 chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
Great story. I hope you complete it.
Twilight Devote chapter 32 . 1/31/2013
GAH! U have to UPDATE! I read this whole thing in a day & a half! Its is so AH-MAZING! Your a talented writter! I can't wait to see what happens next! YIPPY!
Organization 13 Members 0 chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
Please please please update this story soon!
book funatic chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
Love this story...please update soon! :D
Twilightmommie chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
Are you finishing this? I hope so,
Guest chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
Oh whatever. Bella is stupid cunt.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
Bella is so pathetic. I swear if she wants Jacob she deserves his cheating. it's not like she doesn't know he fucks around with other girls.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Girl get over yourself. You want Edward or Jacob? Choose one of them. Don't be a slut.
Resesmee chapter 32 . 9/18/2012
Really lovig this story so glad they finaly got to talk.

very well writen, cant wait for the next chap please dont let us wait too much longer
Camilinha chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
Hey, how much of a dumbass can one person really be? Because Bela would totally win if there was a At least finally they talked... I just hope you haven't given up on this fic... it is really good... Hoping you update really soon...
MissMartha chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
I an enjoying one of your other stories and thought I would see what else you have written. This is wonderful and I REALLY hope you intend on finishing it.