Reviews for Alternate ending of Help Me
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh doctor doctor I feel better already,... I would have loved for Wilson to slip in that vomit before walking away (like he ALWAYS does) it poetic justice.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I really liked this alternate ending!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really like your style. A lot of fanfics in a first person perspective (of those I've read) are disappointing. Yours are just captivating.
scrubslova chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
pleasee dont stop this story!
Flatpickluvr chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
When you gonna update this? The story is too good to leave us hanging!
ViolettBlack chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Please continue this great story. The first 3 chapters are sad but wonderful.I am waiting eagerly for the next chapter and wish you a good and inspiring plane trip.
pgrabia chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Hi! I just read all three chapters today for the first time. I think this fic is great! So much better than the actual finale. It actually shows Wilson having enough b***s to stand up to the Harpy on House's behalf. If she really loved Wilson she would never ask him to reject his best friend of twenty years, even if she didn't like him. She doesn't have to hang around him-and House certainly wouldn't miss her phoney company either. I hate how TPTB are making House a wuss, Wilson an idiot and an a**h**e and Cuddy a royal b***h. Anyway, your version is better!
the darkness revealed chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Sweet chapter :)
limptulip chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
this is good...waiting for more!
the darkness revealed chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Love this story!

Can't wait for next chapter!
Flatpickluvr chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I like it, and this ending makes sense to me. I could never figure out why doctors would respond to the scene of a mass casualty (I am a nurse, with trauma experience, and where I work doctors would stay back at the hospital. the emergency workers don't want responders who aren't trained in search and rescue), let alone a disabled doctor.

keep it up!
smalld1171 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I absolutely LOVE your story so far, please keep going, I am looking forward to the next chapter! Good Work!
housestartrek chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
mmgage chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Ok - you can't leave it hanging there! I would definitely like to see more. I found the finale so disappointing (and not just because I don't ship Huddy) because both House and Cuddy were totally OOC.