Reviews for Tortle Ataek
BecomeOneWithTheShips chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
UPDATESSSSSS
Whazzup 225 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Seriously, troll? I know you're a troll because nobody spells this badly. It's like you're going out of your way to make this as bad as possible, but it just comes off as pathetic. Thanks for playing, try again next time.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
You're a faggot...
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
You SERIOUSLY need to work on your grammar..
tranland chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Ah, more badfic. Thank you, kind author. I am inspired to write some of my own. True, writing badfic comes with great stakes - some tightwads can't see the glory of the badfic, but it all ends beautifully eventually. Good job, young Padawan. The world is ready for more of your glorious badfic.
Whatanamewhut chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I was laughing for like 15 minutes at this. I cant even express how much i love this.
I dont care what everyone else is saying and cant even believe some people thought this was serious ._.
But when 'dena, was blushing like a potato I just lost my shit xD
I would just say to make sure to list this as a comedy for the genre lol :P
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Okaaaayyyyy... I read about 3 sentences and my OCD started acting up. So yeah, you may wanna work on spelling, grammar, writing style, dialouge verb usage (because they don't yell like that when they're just having friendly conversation), complete sentences, and c'mom you could've at least spelled the title correctly. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
What is this? Can you spell at all? There is this thing called spellcheck. The storie plot is terrible also. If this was a joke please don't post it people like to read these stories.
WTF chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Not funny, troll. Mere bad spelling does not a truly horrendous badfic make. This is just sad. Thank you, try again.
WTF does this have to do with the TMNT?All I gathered from this was:

1) You can't spell

2) Sam thinks Dean is a good person, even though he killed them.

3) Apparently it takes and hour to find am ATM machine in freaking NYC

4) Apple bottom jeans are now for men

5) Sam is a fustrated virgin who goes around molesting angels

6) Castiel is now Indian... Really?

7)And apparently Godmimit is now a curse!

And what the hell was up with that last scean? Let alone the second chapter!
WTF does this have to do with the TMNT?All I gathered from this was:

1) You can't spell

2) Sam thinks Dean is a good person, even though he killed them.

3) Apparently it takes and hour to find am ATM machine in freaking NYC

4) Apple bottom jeans are now for men

5) Sam is a fustrated virgin who goes around molesting angels

6) Castiel is now Indian... Really?

7)And apparently Godmimit is now a curse!

And what the hell was up with that last scean? Let alone the second chapter!
I wish to remain annon chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Umm... This was writen as a joke right? Other wise you need some serious rework here... I'm not even going to try and touch on a story line (that is defenetly the greater of the evils). But even so... Almost any document you type in offers this magical thing called SPELL CHECK, why don't you use it? I means seriously... You misspelled Sam for crying out loud... It's a freaking three letter word! It's just... I don't even know where to begin... I hope your writing gets better...
M. Night Shyamalan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is such a strong piece of writing, I really found it inspirational for my own work. In particular the masterful use of a twist ending is clear proof of the genius the author possesses. I never thought I would see the day where someone did a twist ending better than I, but friends, that day has arrived. The characterization has also been nailed and I can see a really strong, brotherly connection between Dean and Sam which beautifully offsets the slight homoerotic subtext between Dean and Castiel. Bravo, assburglar, I hope to see more of your work in the future, and if you ever have the time, give me a call. I would love to take you on as my protege and I have some really good ideas for a Last Airbender sequel to continue the greatness from the last film that I think you could help me with.

Love and kisses,