Reviews for Ride into Danger
iges2u chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Good sequel! Just as exiting as the first story. Will there be more?
samfan9 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
I like the ending: so SG1-like. Everybody gathering around and tying up loose ends. Now, how about another story? LOL! Thanks for writing and staying focused. Big hugs for sharing.
samfan9 chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Now we are talking! A nice whumping for Sam! Punctured lungs? Nice!
samfan9 chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Trust Daniel to try negotiating with a Mantis-lookalike. I'm still enjoying the story although I can't help wishing that you had made it a little more difficult for Sam and her team to escape.
TrigarX chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
I gotta say that this story (and the one which preceded it) were really cool! I love this new command that Sam has! I actually think it's so much better for her than commanding a space ship! She just doesn't look right on a spaceship as the series has her. And I'd love to learn more about those mantis' you had them encountering! So much you could do with them and Sam's team! Great work!
sammie77 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Excellent - can't wait for more!
samfan9 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I'm hoping for a little more Sam whumping. LOL! You can knock her around a litle more, you know. She's tough. I'm still having fun. Thanks!
samfan9 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Thank you for posting again. I want to reiterate this: I think your story is fun reading and I have enjoyed it. I want to thank you for spending the time to write and share your stories. You didn't have to. And I really hope you will continue to post.

I have always considered it poor taste and bad manners to give destructive criticisms: there is always a choice for the reader not to read the story if it so irritates him/her for whatever the reason. Criticisms should always be constructive: meaning to help the author make a story better either in terms of substance or of presentation such that an intended effect is achieved or idea conveyed.

Let not the lack of imagination and creativity of another hinders you from pursuing your love. So bottomline: keep going!
TheNekoSiblings chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
SGX-1! What is this? An AU? Where the hell is the warning? There is no way in the Stargate Universe would they re-name the original Stargate team. Even if there are two new characters in the team. They didn't when the Ori arc started.

The sentence structure was... simple to put it bluntly. My three year old dyslexic cousin could do better then this. The grammar was barely acceptable and the detail? None existent. Its like a skeleton of a story. What did you do? Starve it?

I suggest that if you're not going to improve, just stop while you're ahead. Before you embarrass yourself further. There is no way you can get avid readers will this pile of crap.

Its nothing personal, mate.

Your Writing Sucks.

The Neko Siblings.
samfan9 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
YES! The whumping begins. Get moving with the story! Don't leave us all dangling. Do a 3-chapter at one go posting. LOL
samfan9 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I like the camaraderie of SGX. I like how you have the newer members of the team study the interactions of the older members and from that reflected the affections all around for Sam. Am waiting for the adrenaline rush to begin.
samfan9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I've been a fan of your story since Not Gonna Happen. I like your idea of Sam's new command in Return to Cheyenne, hence I was delighted to see a sequel. Am looking forward to a merry ride. Thanks for posting.