Reviews for An Honorable Rematch
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 3h
I agree with that sentiment. I feel that James could do so much more than stay with Team Rocket. :D Nice story.
DontWannaLogIn chapter 1 . 10/6
Although this wasn't what i expected, i really like James as someone respectable. Like he broke free of being evil. Idk. I just really like it. Especially when he smiled fondly about the past and battling Ash.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
It can happened but 1 st james obnoxious parents have to die so he can get the money and have it to be proper trainer or whatever he wants to be he is only in team rocket cause its better then alternative
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
HURRAY FOR A GREAT BATTLE/GYM LEADER! LOL i almost put gum leader...
spiderwriters chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
good story
Big boss's perfect clone chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. I was impressed at how well you handled the battle, along with the way that you've portrayed James. Since you mentioned that you liked the idea of James leaving Team Rocket and becoming a more respectable trainer, perhaps at some point you could write a story of how he comes to the decision to leave, how he increases in skill, the reactions of Jessie and Meowth, etc. Excellent work as always.
EchidnaPower chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Well let's see. I do like the idea of James becoming a good guy, but one thing I find sad (emotionally not quality) is that Jessie and Meowth didn't join him. I've always liked the TR trio, it just doesn't seem right without all three of them. As for the Pokemon evolutions, hey, you're gonna be a gym leader, you need powerhouses. So the evolutions are fine with me.

Although the fact that James got so good so fast confused me a bit. He went from this incompetent Team Rocket thug to a powerful gym leader in no time flat, that seems a little odd. The battles were well coordinated, but seemed a bit rushed, this story could've been a little longer if you had taken the time to stretch out the battles a little.

All in all, this was a good story.
videogamer93 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Yeah, James is one of the better characters and its always good to see fics about him. Especially when he's not paired with Jessie.

Only thing I didn't like about this was that you had Mime Jr., Cacnea, and Growlie evolve. Those three always seemed like the only ones of James' Pokémon who wouldn't evolve.

You should check out my fic 'Champions Rising'. I made James one of the main heroes in that fic.