Reviews for Second Chances
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
It is Percy Come to free Calypso? If it is I wonder how the two boys will react to seeing each other.
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Fantastic job on this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Nice fanfiction. I'm really enjoying the time spent reading this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Wonderful chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Great fanfiction. :)
Calypso1211 chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
this is so good! please update, i love it!
LovesToReadOnline chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
What is in the sea?

Is it percy? please update ASAP!
FieryAngel20 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Awwhh.. This is so sad! And super sweet! Please continue! D:
chikarubunny chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Aw, I'm really hoping this story will be continued, but I have my doubts... :(

This is really good so far! Rather innovative coupling, might I add. :)
Kygii chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
FANTASTIC! please update soon! It's awesome knowing there is a fellow Calypso writer out there! I absolutely love everything about it :)
AquaMarenia chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I DON'T WANT LUKE TO LEAVE!
AquaMarenia chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I hope Luke is able to stay with Calypso, because after i read the 4th book, I was like "NOOOOOO!". I think Calypso NEEDS someone to stay with her. It's really sad she has to be lonely forever. :(
AquaMarenia chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is really interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gyp Dark chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
:O love it! So well written! You have Luke's character very well, and Calypso is just about perfect. I especially liked how edgy Luke was: he's had a tough life, so that is absolutely plausible! Really amazing job :) will be watching out for more! Good luck with uni. You're a superb writer, and thanks for letting me read your story. Please keep writing :D Be blessed in your endeavours!
Arynna chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
It's an interesting pairing. These are two characters who are in desperate need for romantic interests, and I like how you put them together. Yup, definitely meant to be. Update soon.