Reviews for One of the Boys
Dwmalove chapter 2 . 1/12
Omg I'll kill myself if u don't update
AiramEnayle chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
I hope you will continue this..I can't wait when Mikan get busted by Natsume that would be EPIC..hahaha!
XxFlip-FlopxX chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Please continue! It's really good :P
Rebel-chan chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Moooore! It's really interesting, please it is a really good fanfic. I am absolutely dying for more (best I've read in a while).
DarkAngel2503 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
your story sounds like 'she's the man'. Storyline is the same, even some of the conversations...
LoveUJo chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I totally love it...Could you PLEASE update update update update update...
A little present from hell chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Please, please, please, please, please, please please UPDATEEEE!
:]
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
It looks like the movie "She's the man" and the idea's are ya goona update the next chapter?
CRIMSON.EYESxmeetsxBROWN.ONES chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Please update soon! :D
lolle per xD chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
wooop wooop i must say *sounds gay-ish as always* you must have seen "she's the man" with this lovely idea for a fanfiction, am i right?
i'm the biggest fan of "gender bending" and when i say the biggest, i freaking mean, the top, overall, biggest fan ever seen in world-freaking-history! so when i see a opportunity to read a Gakuen Alice-Gender bender-romance-MikanXnatsume.
i become the happiest person ever known in the-freaking-awesome-Gakuen alice-fandom!
so when I, of course was looking trough the pages of fanfiction, and your lovely-gender bender-she's the man wannabe-fanfiction pops up! my heart goes "doki-doki"
and i must say! you are absolutely freaking-fantastic darling! although it was a little wannabe-ish i loved it anyway.. so pleas keep up the good work.. and update every month, cause if you don't update faster i'll forget about this lovely fanfiction! so all the love i can send you with my telekinesis - Lolle Per :3
sleight chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I can't help but compare this to She's the Man, but it's still great. The dialogue flows really well - the burns, lol - but some parts where Mikan is just like thinking to herself and describing the scene are kind of rushed.

I'm totally enjoying this story. THE BURNS!
Rachy17 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I like it, Mikan's the man ay ;-p
Jennaa chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Wow. This is turning out to be really interesting. Hopefully you'll carry it on! :)
Reality Romance chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
This story is cute can'т wait to see how it end .
AppleOfHisEye83 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Hey!

I love your idea of "the burns". It's rly unique xD and you got mikan's personality on the dot - well done! Looking forward for more :D