Reviews for The More Enjoyable Option
DahliaRose83 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved it. Glad you followed the boys wishes, cause this was just hot.
Trayn chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Good, especially for a first go at it! Characters actually sounded like the characters and the smut was good. So good I wish there was more... second chapter?
Raven.Sappho chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
perfect ;)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
love it
Mineola chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
LOL first of all your Author's note at the beginning was hilarious xD the best one I have read in a while!

And I love the story, Damon being all Damony and Ric just being himself. And I loved at Isobel's comment. Excellent job :)
promisekept chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
blissful
Lexicon chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I'm just curious as to why you chose to end the story RIGHT THERE... mumbles something about evil writers..
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
loved it
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is so good!
williewildcat chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh I loved the smut and slash! I love writing Damon/Alaric slash!
Gracie-19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hi!

Wow, I loved it! I mean, wooow! (yeah, that's all that I can say now! LOL!)

I liked very much how Alaric was thinking, the way everything lead to Damon... Oooh, and that flirting with Isobel there... Awesome!
bran201 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow that was hot. I am also a Delena shipper who loves the idea of Alaric and Damon and I must say that was really good. I like Isobel being the one to put them together that was quite clever. Hopefully you will write more Alaric/Damon slash you are good at it.
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
WOW - uhmmmm yeah ...WOW !

AWSOME - please right more, I seriously pouted when I got to "the end" and saw 'complete '

PLEASE write antother or continue this , Pretty please !
TEARDR0P chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
There really needs to be way more Alaric and Damon stories. Being a badass team and all, it's only right. ;) Haha. Slash or just a regular bromance, I don't care. . We need more! If I wrote, I'd be making tons of fics. Haha.

I think you did a good job. I rather liked it! Keep up the good work! :)
Hannah2608 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Well...you did it just fine

I like the two men together

and I had the same thought when they met the first time