Reviews for Holiday on Helarth
LosingMyEdge chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
This is amazing. I wish you would update but I'm guessing that you wont. :( shame to see this story abandoned.
hannahncakes chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Really love this story hope for an update soon. :)
MinakoTrickster chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
I'm enjoying this new concept. I haven't really seen a story where Buffy follows Spike where he went after taking on Hellmounth (sp?) and this is pretty cool. I do remember Spike eventually getting out and working with Angel whil he was Wolfman and Hart. I wonder, when they get out of there is that where they will be, Keep it up.
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Spike really can't go any where without causing trouble on the upside at least the sparring should be fun.
SayianWizard chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Spike wouldn't be Spike if he didn't hustle someone out of their money at a bar or got into a fight, lol. Looking forward to more.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
This was great. Spike couldn't starting a fight and Nessie is going to help them all and all the lovely Spuffage. Yay I needed some happy after the day I had at work.
theonewhoneversleeps chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
i love this fanfiction! spike and buffy are so cute together :) can't wait for the next post.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
He he I loved the way Spike is getting off on annoying Laird Duncan. Typical Spike. I was right there with Spike when I found out that the Turok Han were used as slaves.

Loved up Spike and Buffy are so cute! I enjoyed their sneaking around and I really wonder what the Laird's agenda is hiding the scythe and amulet. More please dear.. I am loving this!
SayianWizard chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Yes an update! Now Buffy and Spike are on their way to getting home, unless Duncan does something about it. Would love to see Spike and Buffy dancing together.
bandwitch chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Oh, I LOVE this. It's not very often that you find a fic with extremely well-written romance and smut AND awesome characterization AND a well-thought out and interesting plot, but this fic has got it all. I can't wait until you update!
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
finally those two take forever to get their heads on straight ... hhmm wonder if vampires and slayers can conceive in this dimension? wouldn't that be an interesting twist and one hell of a powerful child or children
theonewhoneversleeps chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
i loled when he had her underwear. awesome chapter, this is one of my favorite fics around!
SayianWizard chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Yay! I love updates. It's great that Buffy and Spike have fully reconciled. I eagerly await the next chapter.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
loved it more please
spike'smate chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
spike in a thong? i'd PAY to see that!