Reviews for The Darkness Inside
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Sweet! Although this is much shorter than the prequel I like it just as much. :)
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Yokiryuu chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
nice story - really loved it all the way through. - dough the ending was a little let down, for me. I was like "Hey, why was he chained? How did they get to Sereitei? Why wasn't Ichi consumed by his hollow or demon, how did he get back in control?" and a few more.. - so you left me with a ending with to many questions and not many answers.

- But beside that I really enjoyed reading your story, you did a awesome work. :D
Aisilinn chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Wow... kewl ending. I could never produce such good quality work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
DoritoCloud chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Yeah...I kinda agree with everyone else. That ending answered no questions.

No answers No satisfaction, I'm afraid. Was great up until the very end.
MissJudged16 chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
I can not lie, I liked the first one better. It seemed to me that this one was more to tie up loose ends. If that makes sense. Not that this was bad. It was good as well. Your grammar was flawless and your character descriptions were wonderful! Good work
demon in training chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
i don't appreciate this half assed ending but i guess it'll do exspecially seeing as i just found Dark Eyes yesterday
gollumsfriend chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
YAY! Ichi for the win! I never had any doubts! D

Really well done-I only wish there had been one more chapter with a conscious Renji. Still enjoyed it though, thanks for writing and sharing!
pnginlvrs chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
But what about heaven? *unashamedly asking for a sequal in which Ichigo becomes an angel*

Loved this story as much as the first!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
That was rather...anti-climatic. Though the ending paragraph was fantastic. Please tell me there is going to be an Epilogue Part II or another sequel? I wanna know what happened to the demon b****!
Persistence chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
go Ichi! at least he defeated the bitch and now he and Renji are safe, as long as Renji can get Ichigo back to normal! great chapter and can't wait for more!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Damn. That certainly was the king of all cliff hangers! I can't believe it took me this long to find the sequel. Anyway, I got it now and am here to stay!
Persistence chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
so nice to see this fic being continued! i hope Ichi will be able to save Renji intime before it's too late :( can't wait for more!
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Happy that you're doing a sequel and I really hope you update soon! Terrific story and really well written!