Reviews for Learning to Let Go
kirakirin chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Holy crap do I love this story. It's funny, it's emotional, it's sad, its amazing.
I'm assuming you're probably never going to update it from the fact that it was last updated 2 years ago, but I would love to read more. :)
Amazing job, keep it up.
BlankPage101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This is really sad. I really like this! Please continue. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
hey...wheres the next chapter...sineresly dude this story is awesome :( /3..please continue it please
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
TAGME chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
FUCKING AWESOME.
cherryvixen416 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
You need to write more of this.
Animefan111 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
oh plz update! I for some reason like ChrisxSheva and LeonxAshley moar then ChrisxJill and LeonxAda those two seem to be more independant then sheva and ashley not saying sheva isnt cause shes a badass but it feels like those two can connect with chris and leon more then jill and ada xD

oh well cant wait for the next chapter! .
Shinobu11 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Hi! I've just read this story, and I kinda like it. I like the way you described Leon, and his relationship with Ashley. I see you began it last year, but if you have the time, would you continue it? I'm really curious. Thanx!
twisteddeal chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
write another chapter ok it is awssem so please write and soon you got leon in perfect charcter (whover dosent agre go die in a ditch) so please write another chapter and soon get back to me if you care if not (sob sob) ill go cry in a corner anyways angle of darknes says goodby so long nice try farwell ( good bye is the song awsem band sr-71)
Sympathetic Angie chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
You are an amazing writer and an excellent observer. I love where this is going. I hope you do continue :)
Darling Drusilla chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I was so disappointed when I realized I was reading chapter 2 of 2!

You absolutely must update this as soon as you can.
Natureboy3 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Nice work, glad to see this story updated. And, yes! Glad to see ChrisxSheva. Looking forward to more.
Rebekah Rourke chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very good! Keep it up!
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Update, I beg you! This is amazing!
paulgray2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I like the starting a lot, i can't wait to read more!