Reviews for Xehorista Tora
wolfawaken chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Why have you not written more?
solsere chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
AMG. This was so amazingly awesome. I loooove it. I wish it was completed. Oh man. I adore the confusion, the descriptions you had of everyone's emotions. Older Zack vs. Younger Zack. Sephiroth. That part with his older self was so cute and so sad. Dammit. Poor Cloud. It all read so beautifully. I love your writing. And damn, I want them to have a happy ending so badly! FFFF the legion attacking and everything. You wrote Seph and Cloud's relationship so beautifully. It's hilarious and awesome to read about it from the POV of other people. I love the twist in the beginning (sorry for jumping all over the place) with Older Cloud, Jenova, Younger Cloud. And Reno- haha he's so cute and blunt and annoyingly Reno! And damn, I wish this story had an ending. If you ever get inspired again, I hope you will tackle this story again. Love love love love love it!
kit572 chapter 10 . 9/24/2010
Please update ASAP!
Tayler chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Hm...I've got to say I'm more than confused. Both this chapter and the previous one were rather...disorientating.

I think the major problem is the lack of proper punctuation. (especially the lack of quotation marks)

The layout also needs some brush up. the Jump from one POV to another could be smoother.

This story has a lot of potential. I will read a few more chapters in hopes that as the story progresses, so does the writing itself.
Carapheonix chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Lmfao wow, please update soon. I'll be glad to play spot-the-zombie with you in the next chapter. Especially if you continue the Cloud/Seph scene. And even more so if you show us Seph/Cloud's first kiss moment. Because flashbacks are win.
spiralgal chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
Really liked the way this story seemed to be going. Wish you would have continued to finish it.
hershey555 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
It's been years but i hope you update sometime ehehe.. It's such a good fic /...
BloodRaevynn chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
I hope you finish this someday...

Also I think you need to re-upload the first six or seven chapters, there appears to be a major problem with some words having gotten lost in transit (I've noticed this a lot with the older fics); give it a readthrough, you'll see what I mean.
StrayValkyrie chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Well, I have to admit after reaching the end of Chapter Ten I am disappointed. Disappointed because the last update was a little over three years ago and chances are this little gem has been discontinued.

I've enjoyed reading the ten chapters you gave us though. The first two were poetry in motion, and although I had to slow down my reading and reread some parts it was beautiful when the scene fell complete in my mind. I enjoyed your characterization immensely, and reading two Zack's interact with each other was entirely too amusing for my own good.

This piece of work can be categorized right with A Long Hard Road, previously mentioned in other reviews and by yourself. If by any chance someday you continue this it definitely has the potential to stand right beside it. The pacing of this story runs a bit quick, but it keeps the reader's attention riveted.

About the only negativity you would garner from me would be the confusion between dialogue and story in the first couple of chapters, although I chalk it up to taking place in a 'memory' of sorts, where speech isn't so clearly defined by quotations within the mindset. Also, some of the sentences are missing a word or two in the chapters afterwards, probably due to format and upload I'm guessing.

Other than this, the story was very wonderful to read. I was rather anticipating reading more of the interaction with the characters, during and after this fight with Jenova. I'll go ahead and put this story on alert, and cross my fingers. Although, a little heads up if you ever continue would be greatly appreciated! :)
Bob Da Peach chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
WHY!

JUST WHY!

*sulks*

everytime i find a good story its feckin dropped or ditched or something.

I HATE IT!

*continues sulking*

it was an original idea too *is whining* all the other stories are just repeating themselves in different words, not yours though ACTUALLY ORIGINAL!

but oh boy, you had to drop it.

hmmph.
kazuhiko chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
This is one breathtaking fanfic and I'm sorry I didn't leave reviews of the previous chapters. You totally deserve them. It's interesting how past and future Sephiroths and Zacks are working with and against Cloud. It reminds me somewhat of the masterpiece "A Long, Hard Road" and is every bit as well written and entertaining. Thank you for continuing writing and please don't stop now. I'm hooked and NEED my next fix SOON! lol
reddesquelle chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
I don't often submit reviews...here goes:

AH!

Okay, sorry about that. Needed to get that out. Great Story, nice premise, the incompleteness of it is slightly disturbing, ...

There are some places throughout the chapters where the prose detract from the reader's (my) absorption in the story, basicly, where the phrasing made me pause in my reading wondering "did I read that right?" I will be honest, it does not happen after chapter eight (even with Sephiroth's rambling, it all flowed through the mind's eye very smoothly) Your breaks in the action are nicely timed, even if with Zachery a little longish. Write more action(we liked it alot!) but other than that I have only one other thing to say to you.

I hate you.

Please write more!

I hate you.

Now that that's off my chest, please continue writing. I'll continue reading. And we'll both be happy!

-Reddesquelle Silque
Many already left here chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
What can i say except i loved your story. i think it's way better than A Long Hard Road (I find it's writing style... disjointed, and characters REALLY ooc - basically, all I can here is the narrator/author herself speaking through their mouth). ALHR could have been great, but...

But never mind that, that's not the point here. It looks like this is discontinued, and I'm kinda sad for it. Hope you will continue, though... Anyways, I really liked the plot, all of it. Your portrait of Yuffie especially.
kazuhiko chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
This was a TRIP! Wow, what a fight sequence! And done so well I was holding my breath as I read it. I really admire how you portrayed Cloud in this story and Seph and Zack are the reverese of the old FFVII story we all know and love. Now Cloud is kicking ass and they are the bystanders! Whot!

I'm wondering, if Jenova managed to go back in time once, can she do it again? And even though we all know that somehow Cloud managed to learn to ignore and not become a puppet of Jenova's anymore, how exactly did he do it? Don't you? So what will young Cloud do now that he has older (as yet unrecognized) Cloud in his time? And Seph and Zack... ouch! Poor Cloud obviously has them in his time too along with Aeris, so how does he deal with these guys now that their timeline has been almost altered? Or maybe it has been altered... hm... Gotta continue with this story.

Thanks for the read! And the wonderful new idea for an FFVII story! I LOVE it! _
kazuhiko chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This is an interesting idea for FFVII! Cloud going back in time to stop Jenova from the future from taking Sephiroth in the past... Wow! I think I'm liking this a lot! Thanks!