Reviews for Healing Moments
kini113 chapter 40 . 6/8/2013
really looking forward to more of this I see it's been awhile but still 3
moonhoney2 chapter 40 . 5/5/2012
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 40 . 11/6/2011
nice update. continue soon
Forever Cullen chapter 40 . 10/11/2011
Loved it. plz update soon.
twimama77 chapter 40 . 5/30/2011
very cool
twilightmenrhot chapter 40 . 5/26/2011
A surprising event results in discoveries for each of our characters that brings the beginning of true healing.
roon0 chapter 40 . 5/26/2011
What an emotional chapter. It seems that they are starting to make some progress. Alice turning up like that was a bit of a shock. The boys outfits sound highly uncomfortable. lol
Jeni K chapter 40 . 5/26/2011
AWE HELL! That was an intense chapter. Poor Edward and Jasper, I am so glad they had this breakdown(of sorts) in the Dr. Harding's office. I was really wondering when Alice was going to show up again. I am looking forward to that showdown when it happens. I am happy that Bella and Jasper did what they did for Edward and his scars, he needs that. I so cant wait to see what Bella has going on in her head during all this.
roon0 chapter 39 . 5/22/2011
This was rather a sweet chapter.
Marianka chapter 39 . 5/16/2011
Amazing Story:)
btlmotormouth chapter 39 . 5/15/2011
I have read a lot of BD/SM stories and I love this one. I am glad to see that you gave Jasper his own room in there new house seeing as once Bella and Edward are married they will need there own space. The one thing I do have a problem with in this story is that you never mention the use of protection when Bella is having sex with Jasper. Bella is fixing to marry Edward and for that reason alone she should be using protection with him because if she where to get pregnant how would she know if it was Edwards or Jaspers? Would Edward be ok if she had Jaspers child. I know Edward is 'ok' with what goes on between them but she is going to be his wife. Submissive or not he is going to have a problem with that. Bella is suppossed to belong to Edward as much as he belongs to her. I'm waiting to see how you are going to combine there marriage with the BD/SM because that is not an each task when there is someone else involved in the relationship. I can't wait to see how you work this out. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I do hope you can update it again soon.
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 39 . 5/14/2011
Seeing this chapter done in Edward's point of view was really interesting. When reading it in Sexual Healing, I thought that the piercings for Jasper and Edward was just a passing comment, but seeing the two talk about it like this... I can't wait to see Edward talk to Bella about it.

This chapter really highlights Edward and Jasper's feelings, and caves. While this is shorter than the the one in Sexual Healing, it gives better insight to Edward and Jasper's relationship.
BvdM chapter 39 . 5/14/2011
Hey Lori, your stories always intrigue me as I cannot imagine ever wanting or being able to hand over control to another person the way Jasper does to Edward and Bella and the way Edward does to Bella. I can't imagine wanting to have that level of control and responsibility over another person. I suppose we are always fascinated with something different to ourselves and our own lives.

I'm off to read Bella's POV.

Thanks for sharing

Belle
twilightmenrhot chapter 39 . 5/13/2011
Again, I enjoyed seeing Edward's pov. I especially enjoy the dialogue between he and Jasper. Their time apart from Bella is so important and holds great depth to these stories.
Forever Cullen chapter 39 . 5/13/2011
cool. Its nice to see the relationship Edward and Jasper have. can't wait for the next one. update soon. plz