Reviews for A pair of scissors
gsferal chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
The only thing I can give this is the highest form of praise I know. This story seems like the perfect tribute to the power of sappy moments. A power I was lucky to learn about growing up with parents that couldn't help being ridiculously in love. Your story brought me back to being a child and being grossed out because my parents were making eyes at each other and I was too young to understand, that like the characters in your story even though the words were few a lot was being said. Thank you for sharing that.
Animefreak Rin chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was adorable! And now I have a strong desire to see Severus with his hair short, lounging on his bed with a book, looking all sexy a broody...*/*...Sorry, I forgot where I was!
bookivore chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Cute, and ...

... my mind went running off into logic. You see I've had long hair, and I've had shoulder length hair, and the length of hair that is good for hiding behind is fairly particular (Lucius cannot hide behind his hair, can he?) so Snape has been getting his hair trimmed to the correct length for years now.

That could be a problem if the author made a mistake. But then again, Snape could have chosen Harry to be the one to join with him on this new venture and could just be - stretching the truth. Hmmm. That could happen, I suppose.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Quite nice... quite. Just the right amount of fluff with out giving tooth aches. -
123-321 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
aww, cute
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very nicely done. The hair being the curtain Severus hid behind and no longer needed due to his confidence in himself and his relationship came across very well.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Aww.
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is cute! Severus is in love and gets a haircut to show the world! Only the good stories make me swoon and leave a review so you should feel happy with this story )
Marifw chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aaaww, that was cute! I love fluffy stories, I think I need them once in a while! Well written and all! I hope you'll write more with my favorite couple (Harry and Sev). If you do; I promise I'll write it!
Cithara chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aw, well that was a lovely little ficlet to read to take the boredom out of my morning. Very nicely written and nice characterisation too. Nice job.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Cute fic, well written. If Severus ever cut his hair I would always picture it styled as Han Gruber had it in "Die Hard". I think that was his best look ever!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That was so sweet! Snape with short hair is an odd thought, but I totally enjoy listening to Snape's thoughts! It's amazing! Very nice story.
suzuki1969 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Best Severus I read in a LONG time. You nailed his way of speaking, thinking, even considering the whole WHY he didn't need his long hair anymore... Well Done!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awwww, cute! :3
frokwears chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
is interesting and true, many people hide behind his hair, and this would be a good explanation to why he uses it long when obviously does not fit him