Reviews for Step by Little Step
Hilde chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great fic!
Phireye chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Out of all your half prince stories, I think this is my favourite, and out of the whole Half Prince fandom this is the best so far, I think. I really loved it, (the fact Kenshin was one of the main characters has absolutely no relation of course XD) I hope you'll continue writing such stories, they're just too good 3
Angel-Demon1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love this story :3 It's so awesome

(Yay! First 1/2 Prince story on meh fave list EVAR! Woot!)
Sheol chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love the story! Thanks for writing so many Kenshin and Sunshine fics. Kenshin is my fav character in 1/2 Prince and I really like Sunshine too, but no one ever writes fanfics with them (I like KenshinXPrince pairing as my fav). Finding one this long with both Kenshin and Sunshine in it was a real treat. :)
Khodgi01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
You mentioned a comment about Lolidragon's character, so I reread this one, and I'll provide advice about it as well a little :)

I agree with Kebrin - using 'Shui Han' instead of 'Lolidragon' does make her seem more human and less shallow. In contrast to this (and in relation to how you wrote her attitude) she maintains strong comedic personality quirks in real life as well as in the game, although she does act slightly more mature, and I felt a little bit of this was lost in this one.

Another note (not one which you should worry about, because this aspect isn't explained fully in what's been translated so far) is that more focus, in a fully accurate portrayal of Lolidragon, would be given to her role as a hidden GM and censored due to spoiler-containment and how this affects her view of the two NPCs. But don't worry so much about this one :) You can always edit it later if you feel the need.

There is a chapter from Shui Han's point of view with some of her past in it later on (explains why she is a hidden GM), so you should be able to write a killer one-shot from her perspective after that one!

:) Love reading your 1/2 Prince stories! 3
Kebrin chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Nice story- well-written and engaging. I like your depictions of Sunshine and Kenshin. Sunshine makes me think of a curious kitten. (It probably helps that I have kittens at my house right now.) It's interesting that you used 'Shui Han' instead of Lolidragon. Names can have a big significance in how we perceive people, and using her real name makes her seem more human and less shallow.