Reviews for Zexion Discovers Social Networking
PollenPawprints chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hahahahaha! That was funny! Well done. *Axel walks in* Axel! *glomps and drags away* Axel: Help me!
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I died laughing when I read the line "And please give me some brain baking soda and a brush so that I may scrub from my mind the image of Vexen ever going to a JB concert." I pictured it myself and couldn't stop laughing. I really enjoyed this story, it's very funny!
Allers3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Roxas. No contest.

I laughed so hard when I was reading this, awesome job! :D

Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It's always fun to mock social networking. _

Zexion plus social networking clearly equals lolz.
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I must admit that I thought Zexion in this fic was a bit OOC, but I love his comments on everyone's social networking accounts. They were funny. Now if only they existed, then I'd subscribe/add all of them! Say...why doesn't Xemnas have an account on something? No wait...I just answered my own question. Never mind.

Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Zexion with a Facebook...bahahaha...
ForgottenXGuardian785 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
haha wth? random, simple and funny
moiranime. again chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
In my opinion, JB needs to go through puberty! I'm tired of all the rabid JB fangirls out there! _
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I think that if Zexion signed up for one of tehse sites, no one would belive it; but if they did, he'd be swamped with requests from fangirls and boys and would drown in sorrow because he'd never be able to go to the library again. *nod nod* Oh, I like this story. )
SugarBeatAngel chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh man...

You have hit the nail on the head.

Most of those social networking sites ARE like that. I myself have a Facebook but I DON'T use it at all. Myspace, sadly I lost the battle with that one and it consumed my soul. Twitter. Pfft... FUCK Twitter. I also have a LJ but don't use it. And let's not forget Formspring, anouther soul sucking and totally addicting rendition of being "social."

Damn, social networking is dumb...

Lol, I LOVE that Vexen is a Justin Beiber fan. It gives me this great mental image of him and Xion going to a concert and running into Marluxia and Naminé (since I see them as kinda the "keepers" of the girls) and being so incredibly embarrassed that each other found out their dirty little secret and mutual blackmail ensues.
Braco Boy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I love you *gets down on onw knee*

This was fantastic as ever. T never fell for those profle things, never finding it to be important or of real value; just a waste of time.

I really liked Vexen's. him, a JB fan? You really know how to put a smile on ones face.
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
lol that was an intresting chapter Vexen being a JB fan haha im gonna show this to my brother later
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
*laughs* This is GREAT! This is EXACTLY what would happen if Orgy 13 got something like a facebook. _ Great job!

Ame-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow. Just wow. ._.

Oh, just noticed you can get annonymous reviews back on! :D Yay! I can be lazy again! :D

Lav ya, - Amethystte
key-to-memories chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love this. It reminds me so much of my self, when I explore social networking sites. I laughed so Hard. This is really good. Although personally I could see Zexion more as a DeviantArt user. It just does not seem as much Kid like as the other sites.