Reviews for Wonderland's Void: The Return Call
Ecila chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
Ha! Go Most High. I think she's my favorite character, reminds me of my friend Margo, little 12-year old bitch that girl is, but funny as hell when she really doesn't mean to be.
FallenArchangel13 chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
Aw! What a perfect ending! Just wow. I'm speechless! This has got to be my favourite story ever! And I'm not just saying that! I want a published copy to put with my collection *pouts* This is some serious stuff, can't wait to read the sequels - will do as soon as I finish this review. I fell in love with ever character! That never happens! :D Don't EVER stop writing - you're amazing beyond belief!
The11thD0ct0r chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Yay! Now I love spade! Such a happy ending
The11thD0ct0r chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
You did a really good job with this one keep it up. But this makes me dislike spade even more... Sorry
The11thD0ct0r chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Spade dosent deserve her!
FallenArchangel13 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Oh. My. Gosh! How can this not be published? I can't seem to read fast enough! Your writing is phenomenal! This, by far, has to be one of the best stories I ever read! And I read a lot, too, like, all the time. You're going to be an incredible author one day. Seriously - go get this published, it is just bloody brilliant! You're AMAZING!
The11thD0ct0r chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Nooooooooooo! MIKEY!'
The11thD0ct0r chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Awsome keep going pleez
Starburstify chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Oh my god! I love Most High and Little One!
Starburstify chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I'm loving this story so far!
Sarah69 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
This is my first alice fanfic! Loving the story so far!
Soulreaperforlife chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
I can't go on w/out giving you a review any longer! I'm currently on ch 15 and so far I am totally in love with Mikey! He's hilarious and I love the way you tell your stories! You are so fucking original it's not even funny! Love your work:)

- soulreaperforlife
Hand-Drawn-Photograph chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Amazing start! Cant wait to read more!
Honey13Bunny chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
this story is so cute! i just loved reading every chapter thank you for writing this
Silverbolts chapter 23 . 2/24/2011