Reviews for The Bracelet
I love this Story! plz continue!
morgythekitty chapter 9 . 5/31
I like this story
Princesssun1002 chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
I'm liking the story and I want to read more. You've done a good job at writing it.
NopeAloticus chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
It is a shame, your whiting is just amazing, Im really impressed by it! I hope that you did't give up on mankind, because I'm curios about what will happen next ;)

xx
Elisa
Fk Guest gere chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I m blushing fucking ughh
storyholder chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Hello? I liked it a lot. Can you continue?
littlebirdy chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
TELL IT TO THOSE DICKWADS! *HUFFS* (6**)9 HATERS R A STEP BELOW BACTERIA!
QAQ WHERE'S THE REZT!?
littlebirdy chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
TTUTT X'D OMFG I'M DYING RIGHT NOW! HAHAHAAAAA! THAT WAS BEYOND HILARIOUS! JUST! I'M DYING!
NopeAloticus chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
DIB-SHIT! FINALLY SOMEONE USED THE WORD!
my life is complete now xD
I really love your story, keep up the good work ;)
Chemical Cat chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Please continue this story! I think it's really funny and really interesting, I'd like to see the funny situations they get themselves into next. So please update soon!
Riol chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
update pls
Yugi's sister death chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
*drops to knees* please please pleasepleasepleaseplease update!
Zim: FILTHY AUTHOR CREATURE, I the great and powerful ZIM COMANDSYOU TO UPDATE! OBEY THE FIST!
Linkm4 chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
I'm hoping to be able to read more of this story. I say hoping because it appears that you haven't undated it in a long while. Please continue the story.
Invader-Fifi chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
Hey, um. It's been two years. Uh, can you uh, update? Please? I support this fanfic, and I uh support the topic the next chapter. Let's do this! For me~?
AdamTheCentaur chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
I like this story a lot! Its funny and well done. I love the whole bracelet idea! Would have never thought of it and unlike some other stories this plot actually makes sense.