Reviews for The Bracelet
Riol chapter 9 . 5/30
update pls
Yugi's sister death chapter 9 . 5/26
*drops to knees* please please pleasepleasepleaseplease update!
Zim: FILTHY AUTHOR CREATURE, I the great and powerful ZIM COMANDSYOU TO UPDATE! OBEY THE FIST!
Linkm4 chapter 9 . 5/17
I'm hoping to be able to read more of this story. I say hoping because it appears that you haven't undated it in a long while. Please continue the story.
Invader-Fifi chapter 9 . 5/15
Hey, um. It's been two years. Uh, can you uh, update? Please? I support this fanfic, and I uh support the topic the next chapter. Let's do this! For me~?
AdamTheCentaur chapter 9 . 5/15
I like this story a lot! Its funny and well done. I love the whole bracelet idea! Would have never thought of it and unlike some other stories this plot actually makes sense.
I need a account chapter 9 . 5/12
Ey,
Umm, when you want too, go ahead and update. No need to rush...
BetsunoNeko chapter 9 . 5/9
Hi. Um.
I like this story. A lot.
It would be great to read more of it... actually it would be spectacular to read more of this. It's hard to find a well written fanfiction like this and i'd love to see how the story plays out!
So update? For the children?
RaexxBB chapter 9 . 5/6
I'm enjoying your story. I hope that you continue it.
SketchGem chapter 8 . 4/12
Nice story line, write more pls. XD, I can't believe I just asked that. Still, really fucking amazing story.
Melody Violet chapter 9 . 4/7
please update i loved it
HEYYY PLEASE WRITE MORE FILTHY PIG HUMAN! MY VEINS NEED IT! THE VEINS CRAVE IT DO NOT DENY MY VEINS!
Wingsoffire123 chapter 9 . 2/4
Keep up the work.
Nooo! This is the end? T.T why idiotic dopes! WHYYYYY!?
MissFabWumbo chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Hey it's Lizzy, I finally got a profile just so ya know. I still think you shouldn't let those halfwits ruin your creativity.
Zaeb13 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
hello, my friend and I were wondering if you were ever going to complete this story? my friend brought it to my attention and I must admit I am impressed and very keen to read more, cheers Zaeb