Reviews for Solitary Vigil
bubblyshipper chapter 9 . 7/28
omgosh best ending ever well sad i like smart bubbles but hopefully past bubbles will be inspired by future bubbles and become smart
bubblyshipper chapter 8 . 7/28
omygod omygod omygod best chapter good thinking bringing brick back i swear if this end up a original pairing if you do do romance im gonna be pissed
bubblyshipper chapter 6 . 7/28
bulba is blossom wwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaatttt
bubblyshipper chapter 3 . 7/28
hehehe not what i was expecting but still funny
bubblyshipper chapter 1 . 7/28
there going be more chacters in this not that its bad but it would be cool if the rrbs survied and came into the pic
Flowslikepixelz chapter 9 . 3/16
I am still so confused about this situation 0_o. So the Bubbles in the wasteland saved herself as a flower that was also herself, but further in the future, and who went into the past to go on and save Blossom. That doesn't connect with Immortality Syndrome...Great story though!
HarveyC510 chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Wow. WOW. HOLY CRAP. This could be your best fic yet, and what a way to end the trilogy. Truly a savior indeed. The interaction of Bubbles and the flowers was both adorable and heartwrenching. The determination, the desperation, all of it was so amazing. Amazing fic.
Elizabeth Bennet chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Um.

For starters... it was EXTREMELY well-written, if a bit implausible and wonky towards sci-fi, fantasy, and "other" genres of fiction.

But there's something I need to talk to you about, sir.

There is no way in HECK that any of this could and SHOULD be possible. ;-)

I'm just saying "thank you" for saving the day. ;-) I hope you will get the Half-World reference. 3

Love and best wishes,
Lizzie
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Sacrifice and salvation, and a story of never-beens. Brilliant.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
...Wait. Bubbles can talk to animals. Maybe the flowers really were answering. (I have a feeling it was left ambiguous on purpose.)

I don't know if I'm crying sad or happy tears now.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
...She's hallucinating the flowers, isn't she?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Ha! Him's flaw came back to bite him again. Evil cannot comprehend Good. And Bubbles is innocence and sweetness and light, even at the end of the world. Nyah nyah.

...Honestly, she's so cheerful it's creepy, but it's that or go the rest of the way insane. At least now she has hope.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Oh, [CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED]! She caused the whole [CENSORED] mess by trying to fix it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Excuse me. My eyes have gone too blurry from tears to type much.
dietlimepepsi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Read this many years ago but didn't write a review until now! Psychology, spiritual and hopeful. Excellent ending to the Immortality Syndrome series. Will re-read the whole series soon.