Reviews for Solitary Vigil
Kristiane143 chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Man, you are a LEGEND! AMAZING!
GoldMatt007 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
This was meant for chapter 9, but I already posted a review on that chapter. Anyways... when you read the last couple paragraphs of Chp. 9, I recommend listening to the song "A Real Hero." - By College and Electric Youth for the best effect. It will definitely bring on the emotions...
GoldMatt007 chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Simply, all I have to say is...
This is the best fanfic series I ever read in my life. From Syndrome, to Relapse, to Vigil. All fantastic, all masterpieces. The ending to this actually made me tear up. I know you don't make fanfics anymore and mostly are making video games nowadays, and that's great. But Parsec, you are a Goddamn PPG fanfic legend, you hear me. Your epic PPG past will live on forever.
bubblyshipper chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
omgosh best ending ever well sad i like smart bubbles but hopefully past bubbles will be inspired by future bubbles and become smart
bubblyshipper chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
omygod omygod omygod best chapter good thinking bringing brick back i swear if this end up a original pairing if you do do romance im gonna be pissed
bubblyshipper chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
bulba is blossom wwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaatttt
bubblyshipper chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
hehehe not what i was expecting but still funny
bubblyshipper chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
there going be more chacters in this not that its bad but it would be cool if the rrbs survied and came into the pic
Flowslikepixelz chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
I am still so confused about this situation 0_o. So the Bubbles in the wasteland saved herself as a flower that was also herself, but further in the future, and who went into the past to go on and save Blossom. That doesn't connect with Immortality Syndrome...Great story though!
HarveyC510 chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Wow. WOW. HOLY CRAP. This could be your best fic yet, and what a way to end the trilogy. Truly a savior indeed. The interaction of Bubbles and the flowers was both adorable and heartwrenching. The determination, the desperation, all of it was so amazing. Amazing fic.
Elizabeth Bennet chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Um.

For starters... it was EXTREMELY well-written, if a bit implausible and wonky towards sci-fi, fantasy, and "other" genres of fiction.

But there's something I need to talk to you about, sir.

There is no way in HECK that any of this could and SHOULD be possible. ;-)

I'm just saying "thank you" for saving the day. ;-) I hope you will get the Half-World reference. 3

Love and best wishes,
Lizzie
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Sacrifice and salvation, and a story of never-beens. Brilliant.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
...Wait. Bubbles can talk to animals. Maybe the flowers really were answering. (I have a feeling it was left ambiguous on purpose.)

I don't know if I'm crying sad or happy tears now.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
...She's hallucinating the flowers, isn't she?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Ha! Him's flaw came back to bite him again. Evil cannot comprehend Good. And Bubbles is innocence and sweetness and light, even at the end of the world. Nyah nyah.

...Honestly, she's so cheerful it's creepy, but it's that or go the rest of the way insane. At least now she has hope.