Reviews for Solitary Vigil
HarveyC510 chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Wow. WOW. HOLY CRAP. This could be your best fic yet, and what a way to end the trilogy. Truly a savior indeed. The interaction of Bubbles and the flowers was both adorable and heartwrenching. The determination, the desperation, all of it was so amazing. Amazing fic.
Elizabeth Bennet chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Um.

For starters... it was EXTREMELY well-written, if a bit implausible and wonky towards sci-fi, fantasy, and "other" genres of fiction.

But there's something I need to talk to you about, sir.

There is no way in HECK that any of this could and SHOULD be possible. ;-)

I'm just saying "thank you" for saving the day. ;-) I hope you will get the Half-World reference. 3

Love and best wishes,
Lizzie
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Sacrifice and salvation, and a story of never-beens. Brilliant.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
...Wait. Bubbles can talk to animals. Maybe the flowers really were answering. (I have a feeling it was left ambiguous on purpose.)

I don't know if I'm crying sad or happy tears now.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
...She's hallucinating the flowers, isn't she?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Ha! Him's flaw came back to bite him again. Evil cannot comprehend Good. And Bubbles is innocence and sweetness and light, even at the end of the world. Nyah nyah.

...Honestly, she's so cheerful it's creepy, but it's that or go the rest of the way insane. At least now she has hope.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Oh, [CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED]! She caused the whole [CENSORED] mess by trying to fix it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Excuse me. My eyes have gone too blurry from tears to type much.
dietlimepepsi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Read this many years ago but didn't write a review until now! Psychology, spiritual and hopeful. Excellent ending to the Immortality Syndrome series. Will re-read the whole series soon.
Isangtao chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
I just want to ask, can I write an alternate universe setting for this?

I had an idea about Dexter being protected by his lab, and he can help with the tiem machine.
Isangtao chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
This has to be one of the saddest stories I have ever heard.

One of harship, pain, suffering...and moving on.

Bubbles has becoem so strong, it nearly moved me to tears (nearly because I skimmed some parts).

This is an outstanding story, and deserved to be reviewed much more than this.
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
OMG! I was seriously crying at the end of reading all of these stories! You certainly have a gift for storytelling, and this trilogy is definitely a testament to that.

Bubble's journey of course, closes with the end of this story, but I think that like the ending indicated, it's a story that will hopefully never end. )

Excellent job good sir!
red eagle chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
When TVTropes says a fic is good, it DOESN'T. FRIGGING. LIE.

I read all three fics in one siting, and I must say that this is brilliant. Kudos to you, sir!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Wow, just wow. This is the best fic in the trilogy.

I actually kinda wept at the end.

The first two fics are also great but they're just too disturbing for me. :/
charisma chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
oh yeah? well i'm bloody damn hell well sick and tired of you stupid dumb shit neurotic blossom fans and stupid dumb buttercup fans