Reviews for Thunder Cake
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/20
Did manage to catch this on the link,
It's a lovely piece, your formatting there just reinforced your pacing well. I didn't find it as distracting as I'd initially thought I was, as that styling I'm only used to in poetry, but you've incorporated it well. :)
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
i loved this so much. i did read it on the link, and i loved how it was all set out.
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awesome story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
awesome
lucyferina chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
loved this story... it's refreshingly original :)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hey, again

Well I tried reading this on livejournal but the stupid, crappy notebook I was using wasnt having none of that so I had to read it here but I liked the fic all the same. I have read two of your fics so far and I have to say you have a gift I really felt for Bella and her attempts to talk to Jake but I also felt for Jake and that fact that he soooo didnt want to talk about it.

I also have to mention Quil he slays me sometimes! The things he comes out with lol.

Deanie
Creativelover chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is a little bit strange but fascinating. Good work. Keep it up.
Amaggiepie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I read this on LJ like you aksed and it is my favorite piece by you. I love what you did with the formatting there, the story builds so much tension, I could hardly wait to get through it to figure out what what going on. I love how you compare Bella handing over the strawberries to handing over her heart... and so much more. Maybe when Im not at work I'll have time to do a proper point by point review. A beautiful oneshot.
AlexAces chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Bittersweet and artistic, like dark chocolate melted across a white page in soft swirls and jaggeded strokes... Thank you for taking me there with you, it was a beautiful experience.
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
AWWWW! Ok, I read it at LJ so I got the awesome formatting and everything. Wonderful work! Loved it!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Amazing one-shot! :)
venusdemilo7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i loved it! great job! )
hearyoumee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh my God, I love this so, so, so much. I can't even describe how it made me feel, I can't put it into words, it was just amazing. You did a wonderful job.
sabbylou42 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh my gosh...unbelievably sweet. At first I was like, where the hell is this going? I'm confused, but of course, I just had to keep reading for it all to make sense. I love Jake's/your algae eater/fish tank analogy. LOL A great read, thanks!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
this is so cute and i did read it on live journal like you asked. i liked ur formatting or whatever u want to call it.