Reviews for Child of the Curse
Animelover0115 chapter 5 . 4/15
aww i love the story i can't wait for the next chapter oh and am so glad i found somebody feels the same way i do for kurama/kyuubi actually to be honest in the series it actually talks about kurama's background story like how they were all just one biju but they were seperated when the sage of six paths died but i think he said that even if they were separate and have different names i think he said one day someone will reunite them as one again and the person who did actually turn out to be naruto XD and it actually show kurama smiling SMILEING i say smileing! i just sitting stareing at my computer screen crying tears of joy while i was saying yes their buddies now kurama looks happy so um... yeah... but...yea... i love your story and i can't wait for the next chapter
Zomvee chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I loved the conversation that the three had lmao at that :D
Kurosaki-chan chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Naru-chan and Sasuke-kun!
They are so cute! And Tenten too!
MoonLight chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I feel Red is Naru's died mother sooooo
Naru: I see died people
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
awwwww so cute, but one thing, tell me its not gonna be sasu/naru
dont abandon it!
najedia chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
aww so cute! please update!
BishiHunter101 chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
what happened to Red?
jazmyn chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
i-really-like-this.-its-good!
Silver Queen chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
You know this is a very cute fic with all the Sarutobi family bonding. I liked the little scene at the festival with Sasuke. And of course, Tenten is one of the most underrated characters in the entire series. XD It's nice to see her getting a bit of screen time.

But I have to agree with you about the recent manga chapters. Kyuubi/Kurama is getting woobiefied? I don't even know how many fanfic writers must be feeling vindicated right about now. .' See? He's really not evil and is helping Naruto! Cha!

Anyway, nice story, XD

Silver Queen
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
BONK! baaaa-ka. hahahaha. xD too bad ur not updating anymore. but hey! it's nice ;D tho i wish u got to the part where u explain naru's imaginary RED friend.. is that Kushina or Kyuu? both are red... n in some fanfics kyuu actually is smiley n nice.. so yea im kinda lost there. but hey! it's alrite. mysteries make people's mind run wild (:
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Interesting story... I look forward to an update, especially to see more of the Uchiha family dynamic!
Ceralyn chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I love stories where Naruto finds a family and makes friends. Great writing. I loved seeing a sweet Sasuke. I rarely find any fanfiction that shows him being nice even at a young age, though canon says that he was always friendly and respectful when he was young (before the massacre).

I'm interested in what will be happening with her ghost friend. Kushina? I look forward to reading more.
kaori and yoshi chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
thats so cute! i'm glad that sasuke's dad isnt all stoic after the festival! you deffinatly have a way with words! i really enjoyed this story! i cant wait for the next chapter!
The Girl Born From Dolls chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
GAAAHHH! What the hell is wrong with you. You stopped at the best part and now I don't feel satisfied! Please write the next chapter quickly!
kurokazeryuu chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Lol that was funny and entertaining. Will be looking forward to the next chapter.