Reviews for Sear
Poxxy chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I thought this was perfectly written and completely breathtaking. I love your portrayal of the two characters. It's not overly sappy or mushy unlike many of the nalu fics on this website. You should totally continue writing this story! I really like how it started. It's been about 4 years since you last wrote this so I'm not sure if you ever will update this though. I'm really hoping that you do! :)
Sisphean chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Keep doing what you're doing I trust your judgement. You're doing great So far, Haha maybe some more natsu taking Lucy by force would be greeaaat.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please update. This is brilliant and by the looks of the stats it hasn't been updated for years which is a crying shame.
SilverRowan4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I liked this! I don't think it was oppressive it depressing at all. Please continue.
deddie123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Wow... this was good I wish you would continue this story so I can know what happens next.
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
...yeah it kinda got out of hand a bit. I have plenty of stories where I am writing and it suddenly just turned crazy and there was nothing I could do. don't feel too bad
serendipitylong chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Continue, I won't sleep until it is finished.
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I dont know what you think is wrong with this story it was absolutely brilliant and I had wished that it would have been more than a oneshot, this could go so far and so wide. It was really nicely written and it was very very good.
gonnagofishin chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
While I cannot speak to the natures of Natsu and Lucy (just having really gotten into the fandom), I have to say you've written something extrodinary here. So don't beat yourself up about it. You've captured the mood of mixed up feeling some people have when they do become involved physically with someone they thought of as strickly a friend. And from what I've seen in the manga Lucy is that worrying type. She wonders what now, what if this or that, what the hell did I just do. And Natsu, well, he just seems to groove with the flow of the world. Whatever works for the moment he does though he does have a tiny bit of a tendancy to brood over some major things.

How about this? Think about the essence of fire instead of the essence of the characters? Not the passionate knock you over roaring flame that consumes you all at once but the different faces fire can have. From the small wick of a cangle flame that pulses and quivers like a mouse's heart with the slightest pant of breath blown over its surface to dying, smoldering embers that draw your gaze into dark depths that can scream to blinding life again when given enough fuel and incentive to spark to that roaring, distructive infferno that destroys everything in its path as it happily rips the air out of your body as it rakes your flesh from your bones.

Just as fire has many faces, characters have many faces. That's the beauty of fanfiction! Some are breath-taking and some well not so much.

If you do nothing else with this story, I'd like you to know that your writing skills are tight and percise. The way you discribe things is not too much or to little-it gives your reader the spark they need to picture it in their mind without being an mish-mash of images that could overwhelm them and make them lost. And for my part, I really enjoyed reading your story that you decided to share despite what you personally feel for the piece.

So thanks for sharing. Keep up the beautiful work!
princess-oro chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was actually pretty good. No really, you shouldn't beat yourself too hard over it! It started out promisingly and woooh that kiss/sex scene was burning hot! Yes, I do think it faltered a bit after that and the ending was rather vague. Did she recall her earlier interlude with Natsu or did they make love again at the end? Nevertheless, that third last paragraph was beautiful, you have such a way with words :)
Amaura chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hmm, as saddened as I am to see how late I am to review this, I feel the obligation to do so, anyways.

Even with OOC-ness...

This was so amazingly written, I don't even know where to start. Frankly, I don't know how to describe how much I enjoyed reading that. It was such a wonderful... haze. Nothing is clear, but everything's certain. And it's simply fantastic.

Honestly and truly.

- Ama
Piacine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hey dude, I have never, ever felt anything that was OOC from Natsu or Lucy, you shouldn't worry about it too much, everyone give an OOC. So don't worry :) And, even though I didn't really understand it much, it was good, and I don't really understand whether Lucy was dreaming or not, or are you going to reveal that on the next chapter?
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
er... it's cute and steamy and good and all that, but... is it just me, or did Lucy make out with... HAPPY? I mean.. er... well. Never mind...

It was a good read, though. Loved the poetic usage of words!
Ookami Tsubasawa chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I think it would be good to round it off in a second chapter if you don't want to finish it, have Natsu's side of the story as the situation resolves or something?

I can see him claiming that nothing really has changed because he's felt that way for a while, he thinks it's natural and it just means they're extra close friends or something fluffy like that.

But I liked it! It was different and intense and even if it was a little OOC you could still tell that the characters were who they were, personally I think Lucy would have reacted that way :)