Reviews for Destiny's Promise
RamBooZe chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
I loved the story, really good and hilarious ending! 5 out of 5!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
lol I love the ending.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
very funny emding
Guest chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
O that was funny. Man that was funny. A bit long but funny.
ElectroVenik chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
Refreshing, and interesting. I'm not very much into Star Wars fanfiction, but I like your style...even if chapters are depressingly short. I'm burning with desire to see this story continuing, maybe five or seven years after Obi-Wan and Padme arrived on Dagobah...also, did I catch reference to Secret Apprentice in form of blinded Rahm Kota? You are aware that in the canon timeframe it didn't happened for at least ten years, aren't you?))))) Anyway, great story, and please publish a note (as a last chapter for Destiny's Promise) if you ever decide to continue with it)))
general-joseph-dickson chapter 26 . 5/10/2012
HAHA! Padme got swatted by a 900 year old Jedi.
Kufuffelupagus chapter 26 . 5/8/2012
Very touching and light-hearted couple of chapters. I can't wait for the next story- just as those two were reunited, you finished! XD So mean. :P
Mony19 chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
Nice ending.

I loved how Yoda is telling them to get busy to have another child, lol.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
- "Now, work you have to do. Busy, you must be again. Go."

- "Master Yoda just swatted my ass with his stick!"

* * * ROFLMAO! Great ending! :D
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 25 . 5/7/2012
great chapter! Wonder if Padme will still be that optimistic once she sees Dagobah... A good place to raise children call it I would not!
RKF22 chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
hahahaha funny ending cant wait for sequel
pronker chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
Forgot to say, those Phindians are phun.
pronker chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
Aw, congratulations on finishing this story- I really enjoyed it and the premise, especially interesting. The last para made me laugh. Yoda is quite the matchmaker!
whisper chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
The best ending e-v-e-r! :D Naughty Yoda.

Than you so much for writing this story!
charie01 chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
Always enjoyable:) thank you for writing:)