Reviews for Infraction
Write more please! I love the Neal/Jane interaction!
september.again chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
I really liked your style of writing! Interacrions between Jane amd neal are so amusing hahaha. Please continue to update this :)
jenn008 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Update soon!
TsukiMalou chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Loved it! I know you wrote it like several years ago, but you should totally continue this story :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Please update this is intriguing
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
No more chapters? shame this was good
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
good story so far.
do you plan on continuing?
catzrool chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Really cool concept! I hope to see more.
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
still really looking forward to new chapter
CarnivorousOak chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Personnally, I would go far out of my way to avoid being in the same room with Neil Caffrey and Patrick Jane at the same time. I suppose that's why it's so much fun to read about.
Book-AddictFF chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Wheres the rest of this!
FioraThePendragon chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I really like what you have so far on your story! :) please please please try to continue it in your spare time!
Pandora Jonet chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This really is a compelling story. You have me on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next! I know it is unlikely that you will continue this story, but I hope that you do someday.
irezel chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
no more? there was really only one confrontation between Jane and Neal...i want more! :( pleaaaaaaase?
quillop chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. Not only have you combined my two favorite shows, but to have done it so amazingly well is...well, amazing! You keep everyone in-character extremely well and your plot is unfolding beautifully; I know it's been awhile since your last update, but if you happen to see this then please know that you'd gain an extremely delighted (and a wee bit over-enthusiastic) reader and fan!