Reviews for RogerWilco
ktrhyne chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I really like this story. It's imaginative and entertaining; great voices for Logan and Victor.
JayLaw chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
this is the second time I've read this (first time, I wasn't a ff member) and I just want to say how amazing and wonderful I think this piece is. The shamelessness with which they both get off just to each others' stories and voices, your ability to tell the story without gettin all sappy and stuff, keeping it very male-toned, and your general writing is great! Amazing! Its a great story and I love the way you write! Thanks for it all!
-J
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
oooo, this was lovely] love this pairing, always grabs my attention! plus, Liev Schreiber is unbelievably hot as Victor and your writing is wonderful! This plot was really fun and enjoyable too. Your wade was magnificent.
TaffyJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Juicy!
Seph7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I still love this, no matter how many times I read it!

Can't wait for an update to the Vilma one!
Bramblestorm chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I ADORE this story! I never thought I would like this pairing so much, but now I can't get enough of them! PLEASE write more! 3
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This... This is too great. XD I say Roger wilco a lot, and now... I'm glad blushes are hard to see on my face. O.o Thanks a lot for taking the time to write and share this with us! Definitly worth reading, maybe even a second time...
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i LOVED this story! fantasic descriptions and writing. i loved how sexy it was ;D
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
FANTASTC STORY! it's sexy and funny! love the idea of the phone sex between victor and logan, that was HOT! ;D
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great story! This is definately going into my community "SabesxWolvie" XD and getting favorited.

(I'd write a longer comment but I kinda already wrote a comment on LJ as wolviexsabes XD)

But ya, a very enjoyable story to read. I like seeing the last ounce of humanity in Victor before it starts to fade away. Hopefully I can see more from you when it comes to this wonderful slash pairing or the one with Izzie 'n Vic XD