Reviews for Jeux du Coeur
Luca chapter 8 . 8/30
This is so beautifully written and awesome! Literally the best fanfic I've ever read! :)
Taiga Scarlett chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
(slow clap into standing ovation) exceptionally well written my dear. I absolutely love it it bits. you managed to capture the essence of their character so well, I do applaud you for it. The language is simply beautiful and I adore the old fashioned terms. It does suit the time line really well. Thank you for your beautiful piece of art.
Odji chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
This fic was amazingly good, I loved reading it. The thought put into each characterization and the overall breakdown of everyone's actions from both the anime and the fic really displayed how well thought out this story was. Keep up the good work :)
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
boom boom sexi time! Lol
DeathLies chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
One of the best stories I have ever read
Anya3 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Love. Love love love. Love.
Brighe Fiora chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
*laughs so hard she dies* I think that the song was the funniest thing ive heard all day, and that takes talent!
Brighe Fiora chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I was flabbergasted when i read the snippit about your husband helping with this...Ins't amusing how we find advice and assistance in the stangest of places? Anyway, i love this story so far, as well as all of your others that i've read. You have such an incredible way of describing everything, and the face that you are doing so wiht UnderGrell stories just adds that much more WOW to it.
Bittersweet Lunatic chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
I really loved the story~

and i especial loved the ending, I'm so happy they all ended up together :)

I'm not usually a fan of Yuri but I'm so glad indulged in this story.

I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful story :)

and i look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future

my greatest regards

ShinigamiLullaby chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Ahhh,, I already told you how I feel about this on dA~ But I figured I'd tell you how much I adore it AGAIN cos... well, cos you're damn fantastic. XD Haha, look forward to more fics from you in the future~! :D
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Bravo! It's been fun!
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Williams always being subjected to step out of his stuffy comfort zone...but I love it.
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
*nosebleeds* This whole thing reminded me of incredibad
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
I enjoyed that Pina Colada remix! Poor William...lucky William. Why couldn't just accept Undertaker's invitation the first time! Now he's gonna get raped! Not sure if that is a bad thing...;)
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Yep, Will's definitely confused! Very!