Reviews for Don't Forget
StargladesTime chapter 10 . 8/7
Awe noooo ya cant just end it! Its incredible, and so close to a happy ending... Please udate again, I love this story!
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 10 . 7/21
Damn, I expected a cliffhanger, but this is one terrible one. How can you end this fanfiction with that. I really am loving this story and I want to read more
Peyton chapter 10 . 7/5
Wow I just read all of this in the past two hours. I loved it it's an amazing story. I know I might be asking this so late but could you please Make Another Update?
Please make more
R3XT chapter 2 . 4/3
Omg! This is my fav, cause Russia shows his feelings to Canada! Mmmmmmm! So goood!
I was SO happy when Matthew beated Ivan! I hate those histories when the characters are submissive...Why can't we have a happy end?!
Tara.cats chapter 10 . 2/3
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS THE BEST STORY PLOT HAVE EVER SEEN, NOT KIDDING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I MARKED THIS AS MY FAVORITE, THIS IS THE BEST TORY I'VE EVER READ!
PLZ WRITE MORE. IM BEGGING YOU! IK HETALIA IS KINDA OLD NOW SO U MAY HAVE WRITERS BLOCK BUT I CANNOT GO ON WITH LIFE UNTIL THIS IS FINISHED. IT'S THAT GOOD. WHY'D U LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER? I LOVE THIS STORY. T IS AMAZING.
WhimpyClutz chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
I love this so much, I hope it continues soon, can't wait for more chapters if more come. :)
Joanne chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
OMG this is amazing! Please do more! Your work is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens to Mattie and Ivan!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
This is so good! I can't wait to see what happens
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
update, update, update!
mixxi chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
Wow what a mess in love... I really hope to read more of this work in the nearby future
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
Hi! It's me again," Song-stuck-in-head"!
I really liked how you personified New York, and the Virginia twins were fantastic.
I cannot wait for Ivan to beat up Alfred, blood, guts and all. It seems inevitable that Matthew develops Stolkholm syndrome, anyways.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
"You home-wrecker"
When I heard that I instantly thought of a song I heard two years ago, and now I can't get it out of my head...