Reviews for Don't Forget
Childhappy7 chapter 10 . 7/4
It's 2015 now plz review TTTT
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 7/2
Looks cute so far.
This chapter read smoothy. You're a pretty good writer :)
SerisKitteh chapter 10 . 7/1
Update, please, the story is good and one of the reasons I ship Russia and Canada so hard XD You have talent and though i have much to say I'll state it simply. Do what you do best, and if you can't continue, no hard feelings, just do what you think is best, a story is never as important as the author :D
NattiTheVillain chapter 10 . 4/10
Oh. My. Fucking. God. I just stumble across this story. And holy damn! This story is legit! Shit. I love it so fucking much! I read all the chapters in an hour more or less. I love it! Please update soon!
rainbowfire172 chapter 10 . 3/23
I love this story can you Please finish it3
MonochromeVeins chapter 2 . 2/25
I couldn't help but think:
'DAMN IT RUSSIA I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR DEATH WILL BE MORE BRUTAL THAN WHAT YOUR FRUKING SISTER WOULD DO YOU JACKWAGON'
Through out the whole story...
Lily chapter 10 . 2/21
Please continue this.. It is amazing and I have to know what happens next
RaSkylar chapter 10 . 2/16
No, no, no you can't just end it there. Come on
MORRRRREEEE chapter 10 . 2/16
I NEED MORE PLZZZZZ! XC MORE
MOre chapter 10 . 1/25
MOREEEEEE PLZ! PEWDS DEMANDS IT!
Omg this is AMAZING! Im usually that evil person who just ghost reads and pisses off the poor authors but this just punched me repetitively right in the FEELS!
PLEASE UPDATE!
i know this is pretty old and might not be updated but if its possible update soon please this is just, WONDERFUL
oh this is awesome i love it, hope to see the next chapter even though this thingy happened in 2010 or something, but its still awesome
silviavargas chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I loved it it was amazing!
StrictlySatire chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I finally got around to reading this and all I have to say is, thank you for sharing. I would love it if you continue but that seems unlikely.
Thanks.