Reviews for Learning to Fly
WinterSpark chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I'm crying over this. T.T
It's so sad, my heart was just constantly aching while reading this.
The angst, the sorrow and that ending.

You know it's a good story when you cried over it! Congratulations!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
This story brings me to tears, if not shedding any, everytime I read it. Freaking amazing, heartbreaking AND heartwarming, if it's even possible for that combination. First time I read this, I was probably intimidated by Starscream's death and all, but now it's a personal favourite. I'm off to go reread the sequels now, and I do hope you get around to updating the 'threequel' someday! :D
MRS.DRAGONFIRE911 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
STARSCREAM IS IMMORTAL! kjfgjbvsjbjshvhjbvj *dies*

LOLZ, awesome story!
icanhascamaro chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
THIS ONE! I'd lost it and refound it. Can't say I didn't cry at this fic, but I can sure say I love it.
Jen Rock chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Amazing. I felt so sorry for Starscream. It seemed cruel for the Autobots to let him keep on suffering but I understand why they were reluctant to kill him outright. Optimus creating a little Starscream sparkling was awesome and adorable. Also, I love the use of lyrics from one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs.
On Dark Wings chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
There are no words to describe how beautiful this story is, I didn't think I'd cry, but it was the fourth chapter that really did it for me. Poor Starscream! I just wanted to give him the biggest hug, not even he deserved to suffer like that! At least the last chapter gave me a bit of closure, and Ratchet's thought "to see him raised in a world without war would be priceless" was just so touching and it was that perfect line that made me think and believe that everything was going to be just fine. Thankyou for creating this beautiful masterpiece :)
the idiot chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I'm so glad to see this here! I had the old one saved to my favourites, and when I saw it gone, I panicked. What a relief to see it reuploaded. :)

No matter how many times I reread this story, the impact it has on me is still the same. It's truly bittersweet and beautiful; I can't help crying every time.

Thanks for putting it back up! This reviewer is forever grateful.
Zea T chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
This was a lovely, touching story. I really felt for Starscream throughout, and the manner of his ending was very much in keeping. I'm a little surprised by how oblivious the autobots were to what was going on, and would have expected Starscream to be at least slightly interested in the other decepticons (or their absence). Despite that though, I was fascinated by the way you wrote Starscream's deterioration and what came of it.

I very much enjoyed the last chapter two. Given how much fun the Seeker sparkling is having in Medbay, they're going to have fun trying to keep him safe in the open skies. I can just imagine the little one flying into Optimus Prime's safe keeping if frightened though, and the way he's going to be cherished - given a second chance. Thank you for posting!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
nice. poor starscream... bittersweet, this fanfic is.
Myna chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
*wipes away tears* That was the saddist thing I have read since 'Marly and Me'. And to make it worse my radio was playing 'Haleluha' song from shrek. :( sadness

You are a master of words my friend.
KnightDweller chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
poor starscream. At least it had a happy ending!
Wannabe Mischief chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
This is a perfect ending.

Still kept me in tears though.
9aza chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Aw! The sparkling was so cute!

I think everyone knows who that sparkling is, especially if they read the sequel. ;)

This was a wonderful story and I deeply enjoyed it.
Frog1 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Awww, I was right! A cute, itsy, bitsy, re-born Starscream sparkling! Do you think I'll get punch in the nose if a cuddle and hug him real tight?
Primesbaby007 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Awwwww this was an awesome chapter